163 UCFB reviews

• UCFB
Joe

Football Coaching & Management BA (Hons)

Lecturers are not academics, they are simply regular coaches and have no elite level experience with first team football. The student support is little to none and the administration team (if in existence) do not supply students with any help what so ever. The facilities look flash but are not meant for a higher education program. All in all if you are looking to become a coach save your money and go get your coaching badges (minimum UEFA B) instead because that's all clubs/academies care about.

Asad

UCFB

Stadium & Events Management BA (Hons)

Don't come to this uni. Its POOR, they only care about how much profit they make. They mislead you, sell you dreams and make you believe this uni is outstanding but its far from that. There is limited amount of support and if you do get the support, you have to be careful cos the support you get has a deadline.

UCFB

Football Business & Marketing BA (Hons)

Expectation is a dream at ucfb and a waste of time and money. From my personal experience, choosing a traditional university that is higher up the league rankings based on certain courses is a more effective way of making a decision.

Joe

Football Coaching & Management BA (Hons)

So I am a postgraduate applicant and was invited to phone interview with Shraddha. Overall experience was really bad and made me to think about this University. First of all, it is hard to speak with heat and I could not understand her a word. Then, during my interview I heard someone always speaking in the background and I couldn't concentrate on my words. She asked me about my experience and skills so I thought that I might tell her my Football Coaching experice when I am applying for the football coaching masters but I was told rudely why I am always talking about football? Hmm interested I thought I am applying to football coaching degree. In overall she was rude and seriously this experience with her and firt impression changed my mind that I will apply to other University. I don't want to be at the University where I experienced this type of behaviour. Probably some of you might have other experience.

Ed

Football Coaching & Management BA (Hons)

I am coming to the end of my third and final year. Although I don't regret taking this course I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else as it has massively deteriorated over my time there. It is no where near what I was sold when I signed up and most students don't bother the attend the last year and a half. There is no university experience as such with no campus, student areas or bars. Best nights out were spent travelling outside of London. This suited me as I didn't originally want to go to uni but there is no fun uni experience at UCFB.

UCFB

Wasn’t good at all, no help, not guidance, and it wasn’t the “three years of work experience” which was sold to me on the open day. The university didn’t want to help when it comes to funding sports team and they had no experience to be able to help. The Head of the athletics society didn’t care about any sport other than football. The uni lifestyle isn’t the same as other unis which is to be expected however the over all uni isn’t great and is just a money making opportunity for senior business men in football.

UCFB

A complete waste of time. For anyone thinking of going here, don't. find a university that has a great academic reputation and just doesn't sell you on the pretty lights. I am currently a third year student realising this now, so this is a warning.

Alexander

UCFB

Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting BA (Hons)

I am enjoying it. I hope to make the most of the opportunities being presented to me. After settling in I am more comfortable with my routine and what to expect from the course.

Thomas

UCFB

Enjoyable and different. Yet to really have a negative experience, but university has been a good change and I felt I made the right choice in coming to study UCFB.

DG
Dominic Gwillim

UCFB

University has been very fun and also challenging at the same time, I am enjoying it but I feel I need to find that extra drive to really strive to be the best I can be. The University has been very welcoming and I don't feel uncomfortable at all in the environment. Sometimes I have questions about the usefulness of the sessions we have but overall I have no doubts that the University will help me and have the resources to allow me to accomplish my degree.