Student reviews of UCFB

161 UCFB reviews

• UCFB
Alexander

UCFB

Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting BA (Hons)

I am enjoying it. I hope to make the most of the opportunities being presented to me. After settling in I am more comfortable with my routine and what to expect from the course.

Thomas

BA (Hons) Multimedia Sports Journalism

Enjoyable and different. Yet to really have a negative experience, but university has been a good change and I felt I made the right choice in coming to study UCFB.

DG
Dominic Gwillim

BA (Hons) Football Business and Media

University has been very fun and also challenging at the same time, I am enjoying it but I feel I need to find that extra drive to really strive to be the best I can be. The University has been very welcoming and I don't feel uncomfortable at all in the environment. Sometimes I have questions about the usefulness of the sessions we have but overall I have no doubts that the University will help me and have the resources to allow me to accomplish my degree.

Alex

BA (Hons) Football Business and Media

I've done well on every assignment so far which I'm pleased with, I haven't really done too much in terms of work experience which I slightly regret. I haven't had the stereotypical university experience of drinking and socialising, but I've been teaching myself to cook so I guess that's something to take away from university.

Josh

BA (Hons) Multimedia Sports Journalism

Amazing, always helped in my sporting ventures and been offered plenty of roles. My tutor is amazingly supportive, I’ve had roles with the national league, met legends of football such has Terry Butcher and had classes with commentators such as Gary taphouse. Would highly recommend

Max

BA (Hons) Football Business and Media

I’m realising UCFB is very unconventional to “proper universities” which isn’t a bad thing if you want a loose schedule & are happy with the football business & ____ qualifications they’re offering. I’m yet to see how these actually benefit you in the real world.

simon

UCFB

Football Business & Media with Foundation year BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience so far and feel I have learnt a lot and also excited about the next 3 years here, being at Wembley with guest speakers and the area in general is a huge motivator

Jaydn

BA (Hons) Football Business and Finance

I have enjoyed my time at Wembley and the course i am studying. I have met friends i will have for life and gained unique experiences to enhance my future career. As this is a relatively new university there are some flaws, but i believe the new building with a students union bar will be great for the future

scott

BA (Hons) Football Business and Finance

so far my uniersity experiance has been very possitive and i am very impressed by the way in which UCFB Etihad teaches and they different opportunities they present to the students

Tamim

UCFB

International Football Business BA (Hons)

The course itself has been very enjoyable to study especially the 2nd semester(current). The social aspect has been pretty standard to be honest. However, some student may agree or disagree.