UCFB | Student Reviews

163 UCFB reviews

• UCFB

UCFB

Wasn’t good at all, no help, not guidance, and it wasn’t the “three years of work experience” which was sold to me on the open day. The university didn’t want to help when it comes to funding sports team and they had no experience to be able to help. The Head of the athletics society didn’t care about any sport other than football. The uni lifestyle isn’t the same as other unis which is to be expected however the over all uni isn’t great and is just a money making opportunity for senior business men in football.

UCFB

A complete waste of time. For anyone thinking of going here, don't. find a university that has a great academic reputation and just doesn't sell you on the pretty lights. I am currently a third year student realising this now, so this is a warning.

Alexander

UCFB

Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting BA (Hons)

I am enjoying it. I hope to make the most of the opportunities being presented to me. After settling in I am more comfortable with my routine and what to expect from the course.

Thomas

UCFB

Enjoyable and different. Yet to really have a negative experience, but university has been a good change and I felt I made the right choice in coming to study UCFB.

DG
Dominic Gwillim

UCFB

University has been very fun and also challenging at the same time, I am enjoying it but I feel I need to find that extra drive to really strive to be the best I can be. The University has been very welcoming and I don't feel uncomfortable at all in the environment. Sometimes I have questions about the usefulness of the sessions we have but overall I have no doubts that the University will help me and have the resources to allow me to accomplish my degree.

Alex

UCFB

I've done well on every assignment so far which I'm pleased with, I haven't really done too much in terms of work experience which I slightly regret. I haven't had the stereotypical university experience of drinking and socialising, but I've been teaching myself to cook so I guess that's something to take away from university.

Josh

UCFB

Amazing, always helped in my sporting ventures and been offered plenty of roles. My tutor is amazingly supportive, I’ve had roles with the national league, met legends of football such has Terry Butcher and had classes with commentators such as Gary taphouse. Would highly recommend

Max

UCFB

I’m realising UCFB is very unconventional to “proper universities” which isn’t a bad thing if you want a loose schedule & are happy with the football business & ____ qualifications they’re offering. I’m yet to see how these actually benefit you in the real world.

simon

UCFB

Football Business & Media with Foundation year BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience so far and feel I have learnt a lot and also excited about the next 3 years here, being at Wembley with guest speakers and the area in general is a huge motivator

Jaydn

UCFB

I have enjoyed my time at Wembley and the course i am studying. I have met friends i will have for life and gained unique experiences to enhance my future career. As this is a relatively new university there are some flaws, but i believe the new building with a students union bar will be great for the future