The London Institute of Banking & Finance | Student Reviews

• The London Institute of Banking & Finance
Q
Qadar

Finance, Investment & Risk BSc (Hons)

The environment is very laid back, the people are friendly, I am enjoying my classes and i'm very happy about my program option. I almost forgot to mention the library team. They are the best, from sourcing material for an assignment to referencing guidance and support they will always make time for you.

Callum

The London Institute of Banking & Finance

Banking & Finance BSc (Hons)

My overall experience of the university has been excellent because, I came out of my first year with a 2:1 and this has helped me improve in many ways, for example, it's helped me figure out the best way for me to maximise my revision and maximise my time management so that I can have my max capacity utilisation of the resources at university so that I can achieve the best grades available. additionally, in the first year of my university experience, I met a lot of great people who have helped improve the moral and my experience in the university because the area is a much more fun place when you can revise and have a laugh with people who have the same interests and aspirations as you, so the university has brought together a lot of great people who will all be greatly benefitted by the time in this university.

Hulya

Finance, Investment & Risk BSc (Hons)

It’s been great so far it’s a great environment to work in, As the university is so career focused, it makes me confident when graduated I will find a great internship

Courtenay

Banking & Finance- 4 years with sandwich year BSc (Hons)

I’m really enjoying the people, the atmosphere and the overall vibe. I wasn’t sure that I’d fit in when I joined but it’sa new experience for me. I think going to uni is something you have to experience yourself to determine if it’s for you or when You would be best suited to go straight into a work Environment

Finance, Investment & Risk BSc (Hons)

Great experience so far. The good thing about my university is that it specialises in Banking and Finance meaning that the career prospect is high for employers seeking graduate in finance-related jobs and most of the graduates secure a job immediately after graduating.

Iana

Banking & Finance- 4 years with sandwich year BSc (Hons)

My experience has been good with the university itself. I struggle with depression and anxiety so have found it hard living in London but the university have been fully supportive and provided me with counselling and other services that help me out. The Lecturers are very good and I really like them, they’re very smart and help me to understand things when I become a bit behind, they’re very patient.

Nawal

Banking & Finance- 4 years with sandwich year BSc (Hons)

It’s been really good, I’ve learnt a lot in a short time so far. It’s helped me become more knowledgable. But it has been stressful to a certain extent with instant exams after six lessons. I have enjoyed it and appreciate the university.

Nawal

Banking and Finance MSc

Stressful but enjoyable

Arman

Banking and Finance MSc

Its a great place to get a banking degree but lacks the university experience if i'm being honest

Abdullah

The London Institute of Banking & Finance

Banking & Finance BSc (Hons)

Very good