Student reviews of Teesside University, Middlesbrough

1,737 Teesside University, Middlesbrough reviews

• Teesside University, Middlesbrough
Carrie

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Law (with Foundation Year) LLB (Hons)

I've really enjoyed my uni experience so far and cant wait to go back ive learned so much in my time being there and met a lot of lovely people whom i hope to stay in contact with for a long time .

Thomas

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Education Studies BA (Hons)

It's interesting the environment in comparison to usual schooling, at least from what I experienced. I wasn't a big fan of secondary school, but the ability to discuss and have in-depth conversations in University have been the biggest highlight of the experience for me.

Nicola

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Criminology (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

It’s been brilliant apart from a few let downs again the uni is well equipped with everything things just need more advertising schedule could be more condensed (this is a huge issue) and coursework due over xmas is a nightmare as of you kids and a job and need help the tutor is usually not available for help

Criminology BSc (Hons)

Over, my university experience has been a really positive one. It's has changed my life and changed me as a person for the better. The only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner! I would definitely recommend it to everyone

Noorulain

Dental Nurse Practice CertHE

Haven't been in uni that long to judge, most of my time is spent in work placement. I am present in uni 2 times a week and and finish before 12pm every week.

Aaron

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Chemical Engineering (with Foundation Year) BEng (Hons)

My overall university experience has been very good, playing cricket and football while studying has meant I have made a lot of friends. Making life easier here.

Catherine

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

English Studies BA (Hons)

So far, my experience has been great. From welcome weeks that offer opportunities to get to know each other to interesting lectures and seminars I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far.

Lucy

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Aerospace Engineering with Industry (with Foundation Year) BEng (Hons)

My university has been an amazing experience. Everything they have done is outstanding. What you need to take into account though is that your money can disappear at uni. Wednesdays is normally societies night out. But the students union have events on every night.

Sara

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

I am really enjoying my course. I feel the university has a good reputation and high standards for the quality of education that students receive. I would recommend Teesside university to any potential students. It is an exceptional university that takes pride in student development and professional competence.

Caitlin

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Education Studies BA (Hons)

Been really good so far. The support we have been given is much more than I expected before starting the course. Everyone within the university are extremely friendly