Student reviews of Swindon College

3 Swindon College reviews

• Swindon College
grace

Photography HND

Its horrible and the worse choice of my life to do the ba graphic course. which dosen't on this site come up as an option anymore so i question they have taken it off this site to protect theirs self from people like me who will speak out.

22 Jul 14

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Small class sizes means more time with tutors and fees were cheaper than uni by £2k a year which will save me £6k overall. I like that my degree is with Oxford Brookes uni. Good campus but mixed with school leavers. That said, there is a chill out room just for HE students and the library is good. Meant I could stay at home too, so didn't have to pay accommodation on top of course fees. They don't have halls anyway.

25 Jun 14

Swindon College

Business, Management and Communications BA (Hons)

Just over 3 years spent here.... 2010-2012: Level 3 Computing - Told there is more practical and there was hardly any and disorganised - Disappointing 2/5 2012-2013: Level 2/3 Financial Studies - Excellent 5/5 Maths GCSE - Excellent 5/5 September - December 2013: AAT Level 3 - Forced to leave, had to choose between family and this course and was appalled by that, shouldn't be a teacher! Would not recommend this course to anyone 0/5