Student reviews of Swansea University

Swansea University 2889 reviews

Timeline Article

University is so much better than i ever could have imagined, everyone should go to Swansea! It really couldn’t be better, the people are nice, the city's cool and the beach location is fantastic!

Timeline Article
Filter reviews

Chessie

Swansea University

Swansea University has been so much fun, I’ve made so many wonderful friends and had an amazing time. Sometimes I’ve wanted to tear my hair out with all the coursework and exams but I think it will be worth it once I graduate.

Shayan

Swansea University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Would highly recommend my course. However, there are some teething issues with bay campus. Lack of social and study spaces top the list. As well as being far away and a hassle to get to. That aside, loved going to university here and met some fantastic people. Lecturers and careers/other staff are brilliant and helpful. Get involved in sports/societies and it should be fine. Highly recommend visiting an open day, especially if you're on bay campus.

Konstantinos Samouilidis

Swansea University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Excellent and I'm not exaturating.yoy get to meet people with common interests ... come to Swansea it's great

EEthan

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

Amazing, best experience of my life, wouldn't want to be at any other university. Swansea is not just my uni town its now my home. The people you meet are also awesome.

Alex Purdie

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

Swansea university has changed my life for the better, I have no regrets coming to this uni and i truely belive it is a top notch university. The social life is fantastic and there is a great community.

Hugo Woodward-Rowe

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

Couldn't ask for a better experience. Swansea Uni is the best decision I have and will ever make. The teaching is inspiring and the social side has changed my life forever.

Wedge Antilles

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

my uni experience has been exciting and fun

Rhys John Burton

Swansea University

Materials Science and Engineering BEng (Hons)

A life changing experience. My first year could've been better and I was certainly very nervous at the start of term. I've hated exams. Really enjoyed living on my own and gaining Independence.

Caitlin Glover

Swansea University

Modern Languages (three languages) BA (Hons)

I'm so glad I decided to study at Swansea as my experience has been amazing. The lecturers are extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and are always happy to help. I've had many opportunities such as participating in dance shows and winning a scholarship to study in Germany for a month, giving me an idea of what my year abroad will be like. The city has many things to offer from shopping to a night out, from going to a football or rugby match to spending time relaxing by the sea on the gorgeous beach at Swansea Bay. There are many jobs that students can do part time which balances well with their full time studies.

Safal Mestri

Chemical Engineering MSc

Awesome. I would love to continue my education here. It has been a great experience till now. I made so many friends from different cultures. I feel lucky that I got the opportunity to come here and study.

Rating summary