Student reviews of Swansea University

Swansea University 2748 reviews

Timeline Article

University is so much better than i ever could have imagined, everyone should go to Swansea! It really couldn’t be better, the people are nice, the city's cool and the beach location is fantastic!

Timeline Article
Filter reviews

Prabhat Adhikari

Swansea University

Economics (1x12 month work placement) BSc (Hons)

The experience has been good. There are plenty of opportunities to integrate and get involved should you choose to in various groups and societies. It is what you make of it. Only thing the university needs to improve in is to help its alumni in finding jobs once graduated although it may not be directly in the uni's remit.

Megan

Communication, Media Practice and Public Relations MA

Uni couldn't have been better, I never want to leave Swansea Made friends for life, got loads of work experience and skills I'm sure I'll use in my future career.

mina

Swansea University

Biochemistry and Genetics BSc (Hons)

until now everything is great . i enjoy my course and the life in swansea is great. being third medical school in the uk gives enough prestige to the university to make it hard but worth it

Catherine

Swansea University

Brilliant, have loved every second of it. I am in my second year at Swansea University and am so glad I came. I came through clearing so it was a bit of a risk when I choose the University but I am so glad I did.

Alexander Pearson

Swansea University

Physics (including Foundation year) BSc (Hons)

My experience has been very enjoyable and pleasant. I have learned so much in both my subjects and in being more independent as the university is always on hand to help out people regardless of who they are. As a result I am thoroughly enjoying my time at Swansea University and look forward to continuing my studies.

Matilda Vera-Cruz

Swansea University

Its been great and it is sad it is almost over. I will support the green forever. Swansea welcomed me as part of them,it has become my home and i dont mind satying here if i get the job opportunity I want.

Sophie

Swansea University

I have a love for the subject I am studying, however, I feel as uni proceeds, the love I have for my subject becomes less and less. Re-learning the same things becomes repetitive and multiple deadlines before exams are very stressful. It can be hard to balance university life, part-time work and a social life.

Tevfik Demiral

International Maritime Law LLM

Swansea University is known to be the best LLM option for Maritime Law Students. That's why I #ChooseSwansea I have been here for 7 months and I am really satisfied so far.

Abraham

Swansea University

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

Great experience, helps for living by myself and thinking about time management and future prospects.

M c

Swansea University

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

Had a good ipportunity yo be in the uni so it’s good. Ready to finish and get a job. Hopping it will be good for me to get a job at the. End of it would have been

Rating summary