Student reviews of Swansea University

3,597 Swansea University reviews

• Swansea University

Swansea University

English Language BA (Hons)

Minus a few issues. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Swansea University and feel my experience has equipped me with all of the relevant skills I need for the world of work. As well as this, I have enjoyed becoming part of the community within my department, college and university as a whole.

CM
Connor Mackey

Swansea University

Business Management BSc (Hons)

Very good experience so far, enjoyed my course thoroughly and gotten involved in uni life. The city itself is my favourite aspect, having everything at my fingertips makes life so much easier and more enjoyable.

Chloe

Swansea University

English Literature BA (Hons)

Took a while to settle in but the combination of societies (I'm now a committee member), and a course that I find genuinely interesting have helped me become independent and feel ready for the next step in life.

Y
YUWEI

Swansea University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

It's a wonderful experience. I love my University and I learned a lot, also I am quite enjoying my life in Swansea University. Teachers and staffs are quite friendly and this makes you feel quite comfortable and relax Undoubtedly.

JH
James Harrison

Swansea University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

I'm in year 2, Swansea city is mad. The coast is beautiful. The uni is constantly expanding and developing. Everyone is keen and my course is thoroughly interesting.

Joshua

Swansea University

Ancient History BA (Hons)

In a word, Brilliant, I would not change my experience at all I feel that Swansea university has allowed me to grow both academically and personally from when I joined.

Adith

Swansea University

Software Engineering BSc (Hons)

There's been ups and downs, but I'm incredibly glad that I came to Swansea University. It has helped me grow professionally, academically, and as a person. I've never looked back.

Paul

Environmental Biology (Conservation and Resource Management) MSc

I have fully enjoy my time at Swansea University, the place the people and the surrounding area provide a great place to be. I have lived in many places around the UK and Swansea is my favorite place to be.

Harry

Swansea University

Business Management (Finance) BSc (Hons)

absolutely love this place and university. have been provided great help throughout my university experience and made friends for life. wouldn't change my experience for the world

Elliot

Swansea University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

It's been life-changing. I've met so many people and friends for life, whilst learning a degree that should set me up. The city is lovely with its night-life and beach, especially in the summer.