Swansea University | Student Reviews

4,839 Swansea University reviews

• Swansea University
Georgia

Swansea University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Not great as I feel like lecturers are wanting us to fail with how unprepared we are. The head of education just gives out dodging emails when complaints are made about lecturers. Really inaccessible for students living at home out of Swansea.

Chloe

Swansea University

Accounting & Finance with a Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

I have loved my 2 years at the university, and would much rather be here than at home. I feel the staff try their best to help students, especially myself having issues with financing which has affected my attendance to the uni, where I have had to work instead.

Swansea University

English Literature with Creative Writing BA (Hons)

Overall, I enjoy studying at Swansea university. It is quite obvious that Swansea University is striving to provide quality education. But there is no doubt that there is still more room for improvement, such as the way they communicate between different departments. In my case, I have got time clash last semester and this semester, which is frustrating. I went to the office to ask for help, but was told to email them for further enquires.

Grace

Swansea University

My University experience has been alright. I've found adjusting to the lectures quite hard, as i have limited contact hours and the amount of independant work the course asks yiu to do is disproportionate to the amount of lectues i have

Has

Swansea University

Computer Science with a Year in Industry BSc (Hons)

I have enjoyed my experience at university so far and hope I can make a lot more new friends/ connections and gain a whole new plethora of knowledge over the next coming years.

Callum

Swansea University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

Great, the lectures have eased me into uni, and prepared me for tests and coursework, facilities are great, especially the study areas as well as library access being brilliant

Olivia

Biology BSc (Hons)

It has been a lot more intense and difficult than I expected, and I really struggle with exams and find my exam results always drag my coursework grades and overall module grades down. It has been lonely but extremely rewarding.

Ella

Egyptology BA (Hons)

Great! Understanding lecturers, good support, healthy nightlife including good nightclubs and busy bars. Reasonably places area for living and a nice and intimidate city centre.

Politics BA (Hons)

I’ve loved Swansea uni. the atmosphere is great and everyone is really friendly. it’s near the beach so there’s lots of chances to go outdoors. the clubs are really good and if you like sports then it’s good

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

My university experience has been very fun. Too match parting I imagine but must make the most.