Student reviews of Stratford-upon-Avon College

29 Stratford-upon-Avon College reviews

• Stratford-upon-Avon College

Stratford-upon-Avon College

HEFP is one of the best foundation in the UK and it is belong to the university. I am very proud that I can study in here. I really enjoy my studying in HEFP although it very hard and difficult for me. Stratford-upon-Avon is a famous traveling place and I do enjoy my study and life in here.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

The town is a peace and nice place. Buildings look very old, like in a historical relic. There are many swans in the Avon rive and there are beautiful. At the weekend, I always go the the rive side with my friends and have picnic together. I like this place.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

Life in here is not convenient. Because it is a travel town, general price in here is higher than Birmingham. The traffic is not convenient as well. If I want to go to London or to other place, I have to take train to Birmingham at first and then change another tain to my destination.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

I feel high study pressure in here. We have to submit coursework week by week until the end of whole term. Also, about final exam, except english and maths, I have to write 3 pieces of essay in three hours and average 1000 per hour. It scad me and I have no idea how to prepare the final exam. Hoping teachers can give some useful suggestions.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

I suggest teachers and manager can offer some free trips or low-price trips for us. Now, activities what the college organized are in a high price and need spend a long time on the bus. Therefore, I wish the college can organize some short-distance trip with some cheaper prices, it is better if they can offer free trips.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

Studying in here i really hard and I can’t get a break time. My friends who study in other university always travel around the UK to travel to the Europe by group, but I have write my coursework in my room or library one by one. I feel very tried and want college can reduce some coursework if possible.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

In my opinion, there are a lot of Chinese in the college and it is not good for me to study English. Although, teachers asked as speaking English in the class and office but less help. I know I should speak Chinese, but I cann’t control my self, therefore I hope manager can make more rules to ban us speak Chinese

Stratford-upon-Avon College

The college can purchase more computers for library. We share the same library with other college students but the number of computers in the library are limited. Sometime I can’t use university’s computer under a urgency situation. For example, our deadline always be 9:00 Monday morning, we always us library print our coursework. Therefore, no computer could available at that moment.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

Stratford-upon-Avon is a nice place to live and study and can be known as environmentally- friendly city. On the way from the college to town, I really enjoy the natural view. Moreover, Stratford-upon-Avon is on the transport hub. I can easily go travel to anywhere in the UK. For example, I can travel to London in shortly 3 hours by train.

Stratford-upon-Avon College

Stratford-upon-avon is the place that suit for the older’ living not for the youth. I always see old couples sitting near the rive and looks peace and happy. All stores close at 6 pm except restaurants and bars. I hope college can organize more activities for us so that we can play together instead of stay in our rooms.