1,097 St Mary's University, Twickenham reviews

• St Mary's University, Twickenham
Simone

Primary PGCE

There was quite alot of lecturers who were not sympathetic of trainees. I felt that students were made to question their own professionalism. Therefore, no consideration of wellbeing. Moreover, I was disappointed in my mental health and wellbeing. I could not believe during illness on two occasions, I was made to feel that I was being dishonest. Especially given the fact I just left hospital.

Manal

Law LLB LLB (Hons)

It was challenging at first with zoom and online but as the year went on the lecturers did really well to try and make the university experience enjoyable. I also give credit to the student union for creating events to meet new people.

Amie

St Mary's University, Twickenham

Primary Education with QTS BA (Hons)

The support that I have received this year has been absolutely phenomenal! My university has taken it upon themselves to look at the well-being and mental health of each and every student and change the way they operate in order to make everyone feel safe! They out their students first on everything and for that I am very grateful!

Megan

St Mary's University, Twickenham

Business Management and Entrepreneurship BA (Hons)

My overall experience at uni so far has been amazing. I have met the best people and had the best experiences, something I never imagined would actually be possible when I moved here on my own from South Africa in first year. St Marys university has so many international students that you feel right at home and never feel alone on your journey because of the amazing support they offer to you as a student.

Jack

St Mary's University, Twickenham

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

Considering it’s in a pandemic I feel this uni has tried their best to make it normal as possible. Plus being able to have food made for you is very helpful for when a student can’t budget pretty much saving the student from going hungry. The gym also being very cheap to use is also very useful. Although, I really like the sense of community at this uni which keeps me invested and happy to study at this uni.

Michael

International Business Management MSc, PGDip, PGCert

It’s been really good so far. Hopefully, it remains like that till the end of the year. Everyone is lovely and they support us in everything. With COVID, things have been challenging. I’d say that the university have adapted well in their teaching and support.

Law LLB with Criminology LLB

I really liked this university, I liked the sense of community it gives. I liked how if you ask for help someone will always hear you and help you. I like how you are not alone because the lecturers always try to help you understand and also your personal tutor will check with you twice every semester.

Boss

St Mary's University, Twickenham

Business Management BA (Hons)

If you want a proper education, go to a better uni. Everything that is taught is extremely basic. Did literally no work for three years and ended with a 2.1. Don't do the same mistake as me, if you want a good education and a decent job, go to a better uni. Trust me, you will regret it.

Sara

St Mary's University, Twickenham

I was lonely in university and felt excluded because I wasn’t living on campus and I wasn’t white . The only societies are sports based but I enjoyed my course and the department were lovely

History BA (Hons)

I am very much enjoying my experience. I love the catering because it gives me a good step into being somewhat independent but not immediately thrown into the deep end.