St Mary's University College, Belfast | Student Reviews

127 St Mary's University College, Belfast reviews

• St Mary's University College, Belfast

St Mary's University College, Belfast

love my living situation, however my workload has really increased

St Mary's University College, Belfast

It is very good, however a big difference in workload - a lot harder

St Mary's University College, Belfast

it is a good uni experience and the lectures are of a very high quality. There are lots of good facilities such as the science labs etc. I would advise new students to try very hard to make good friends in your first semester as that is when everyone bonds and you will enjoy the experience better!

St Mary's University College, Belfast

I am enjoying studying at St Mary's, it is in a great location and the staff and lecturers are very helpful. I do have one minor complaint though, it would be nice if they could ease back on some of the seemingly irrelevant content of the course. And also, the Student Union is rather poor.

St Mary's University College, Belfast

Make sure you always go to your lecturer if you need help as that is what they are there for! they are just waiting for you to ask, no need to suffer! it is great to see them so enthusiastic about the subjects they teach!

St Mary's University College, Belfast

St mary's is a really nice university to study at. I love uni life because it is a nice small campus and it does feel like everybody is very much together as a family and we all support each other a lot.

St Mary's University College, Belfast

I am very glad I chose St Mary's University, I love it here. It has a really great atmosphere, the courses are extremely interesting and almost all of my lectures are very informative and helpful. All in all, it is currently turning out to be a great learning experience.

St Mary's University College, Belfast

Education (Secondary) with Technology and Design BEd (Hons)

I am really really enjoying my uni experience! it is so great to be in a place where you can meet such great friends while studying (in a gorgeous place!) something you feel passionate about. Love it at SMUC!

St Mary's University College, Belfast

St Mary's University College was my second choice but now I am really glad I had to come here. For my kind of course it is perfect as it has a real sports oriented feel and the facilities and clubs and societies are really good! Just need more girls!

St Mary's University College, Belfast

I like this uni a lot and the fact that it is a small and very close knit community is very comforting. I think it has a lovely atmosphere and everyone is very friendly and I also think St Mary's has good facilities on offer for students.