Solent University (Southampton) | Student Reviews

1,049 Solent University (Southampton) reviews

• Solent University (Southampton)
Harry

Solent University (Southampton)

Software Engineering with Computer Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

The university is great. Fun lessons. Made lots of new friends of different ages that have the same interests as me. There is a society for any interest you may have.

Sara

Solent University (Southampton)

Marketing with Advertising BA (Hons)

Good experience overall. Opportunities and work in uni helps. I recommend this university to other students. Very good experience with the city and university.

George

Solent University (Southampton)

Maritime Business BSc (Hons)

I certainly love it. It's an experience that has to be lived by everyone. We have to make the most of it as long as it lasts. I most certainly feel that when I graduate I'll miss this.

V
Valerie

Solent University (Southampton)

It's taken me a couple of months to settle down here but now I'm really happy. I love my course, my accomodation it's okay, I love the society I'm in (I've been able tl work in 4 live events thanks to them!) and I feel like I've taken a good decision coming here.

Miruna

Solent University (Southampton)

I love university , I received a lot of support from the teachers and I made many friends. I am in the first year, I do not have so many experiences, but I want to make many memories and live new experiences.

Shola

Solent University (Southampton)

It’s been a great experience so far. I’m enjoying every part of it. The lecturers are great and give back advice on how to get your grades higher. The social part of it is also great.

Kat

Solent University (Southampton)

Digital Design and Web Development BSc (Hons)

Love going to uni , library is fab, tutors are helpful and everyone seems nice. It was a great choice to go to uni and i love the whole journey. Dont regret anything

Jack

Solent University (Southampton)

Physical Education BA (Hons)

University has been enjoyable at the most part with the reality that living as an adult is difficult at first. The course and university have been progressive and challenging

Sophie

LLB Law LLB (Hons)

It is good, I struggled a little this year with mental health but the university have been very supportive and have helped me greatly. The lecturers are friendly and approachable and the classes are in depth and detailed.

Dylan

Animation BA (Hons)

I don't really enjoy getting scammed out of my money, so I think it was kind of bad. Terrible management, poor quality, little to no lectures. DON'T APPLY FOR THIS COURSE!