Solent University (Southampton) | Student Reviews

1,051 Solent University (Southampton) reviews

• Solent University (Southampton)
Irina

Solent University (Southampton)

Event Management BA (Hons)

It was ok, there were times when i had problems with finances, so I had to work more. I am still struggling with it and Solent did not offer me any social bursary as I needed it.

Ana

Marketing BA (Hons)

It's been good, I have learned things that aren't taught in class, and I have used many different work tools. However, my mental health hasn't been the best. Uni isn't the only cause but it's definitely part of it .

Emma

Solent University (Southampton)

Good content delivered in an interesting and formative way. Good facilities that aid learning and development. Great university welfare team to support when you when you need it.

Zack

Animation BA (Hons)

Don't study Animation/Digital Animation at this university! Useless lecturers, lessons keep getting canceled, no guidance at all. Awfully disorganised and overall a terrible mess. Complete rip off!

Amy

Computing BSc (Hons)

It has been a good experience. I have been unable to attend man socials due to not living locally in halls. Commuting is difficult and i wish i did live in halls for at least a year to have a more social experience.

Kathrin

Solent University (Southampton)

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

I am an international student and I would recommend peers to join that uni since I satisfied with my choice. I feel confident about the future after I graduate and I looking forward to implying what I have been taught so far.

Antony

Solent University (Southampton)

Accountancy and Finance BA (Hons)

Overall my university experience has been great, i have met alot of new people, made new friends. I have learned so many things in university as well as life ..

Harriet

Solent University (Southampton)

Fashion Buying and Merchandising BA (Hons)

I absolutely love it here. Nothing else to say but this is the happiest i have been due to both the academic side and the social side. The living situation is giving me a new experience to learn from and i am very much enjoying it.

Jennifer

Solent University (Southampton)

My experience so far has allowed me to gain strength in my art practice, allowing me to expand my ideas and thoughts on art and related topics such as politics, representation and theoretical approaches to work.

Summer

Solent University (Southampton)

Psychology (Counselling and Mental Health) BSc (Hons)

1st year was atrocious and. 2nd year is far more interesting and a lot better to handle. I would suggest for new students to make a great support group filled with trusted friends because I only have one good friend now and I wish I had a couple more but I didn't make the effort in first year. Remember why you came to uni and you have to work really hard for it.