Student reviews of Solent University (Southampton)

862 Solent University (Southampton) reviews

• Solent University (Southampton)
Katji

Solent University (Southampton)

Uni is sometimes good sometimes bad because some people go through thier personal things and that can effect them both way only most with a strong mind set tend to finish uni. It also has its good side like alk the different activities which makes people have something to look forward to

Lewis

Solent University (Southampton)

Film with Media Foundation Year BA (Hons)

been aight met some nice people not much stress which is good as i am keeping up with everything the course is manageable i am enjoying it as i am brought out of my comfort zone

Richard

Solent University (Southampton)

Maritime Management (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

My university experiences thus far have been amazing. I have learned and experienced so many new things in such a short period of time, and it has gone by so fast. I am still discovering all the opportunities that university offers me.

Tam

Solent University (Southampton)

Sport Performance Coaching BSc (Hons)

my university experience is been good so far , knowing that i finding some of the subject hard but i have really good supportive teachers to help me and guide me to get the best grade i can get. i got to do lot of amazing things like becoming a course rep , president of first love church , play for the solent football team and bucs first team two is all going good for me

V
Veronica

Solent University (Southampton)

Public Relations and Communication BA (Hons)

Its way better then im my country. Iam absolutly happy with this university and how it works here. Its practical and we have a lots of options for make some new experience.

Ashley

Football, Development and Business Management MA

So far the experience has been a good one, not too challenging so far, but I am sure that will soon change. Help is often available when you need it and whatever you need help with, there is always somebody on hand who can help you.

Nicole

LLB Law LLB (Hons)

It has been good, liberty living is lovely and modern, the lecturers are really kind, the course is interesting, but it is stressful, there's a lot of assignments for a first year, but I am on a fairly intense course.

Ze

Solent University (Southampton)

Football Business Management BA (Hons)

My experience so far is really good. I find myself really comfortable with the studying and with the people that are teaching me and the one that I'm studying with.

St.

Solent University (Southampton)

Acting and Performance with Performance Foundation Year BA (Hons)

Despite the fact that I am new here I enjoy it! It is very different from high school. You can get help any time you want, everyone is really supportive and treats you like a human being not a robot.

Julia

Solent University (Southampton)

Criminology and Psychology BA (Hons)

it's my first year so I'm not experienced that much. Everything it's really nice, i wish we had more books in the library and there were more books that you can't take home, so everyone has access to paper versions of them. Also i was hoping to get bigger financal support, as my home income is not high.