Student reviews of South and City College Birmingham

24 South and City College Birmingham reviews

• South and City College Birmingham
Anna

Art and Design FdA

I think it has a very good balance of having high expectations of the quality of work I submit, but without causing a lot of stress. I am consistently busy without feeling overwhelmed.

Alisha

Advanced Practice in Early Years Education HND

It is amazing as the individuals in the college are amazing. For example, my tutor and most of my peers. Also, the staff are very supportive towards me and support me by meeting my individuals needs and learning style.

zainab

Advanced Practice in Early Years Education HND

overall, my college experience has been good so far as i have been supported since day one when i started. The peers in my class are also very supportive. The environment is friendly.

Shamim

Advanced Practice in Early Years Education HND

So far I have had an amazing experience, the university provide me with the best help and support towards achieving this course, as well as having a very supportive teacher is also very benefiting achieving my goals.

GD
Grace Duffy

South and City College Birmingham

Overall I am very happy with my college experience and have enjoyed my time at South and City College Birmingham. I would highly recommend the course to any students.

Parisa

South and City College Birmingham

Iam happy that chosen this college for having my course with them overall got benefit and good experience entirely, encompasses many aspects of academic and intellectual development; social and emotional life; and the growth and refinement of cultural, political, sporting and artistic interests.

Zaibun

Art and Design - Fashion and Textiles HND

Very satisfied and happy with the overall environment and teachers are very helpful and are very fast at replying to any questions you have. Would recommend to everyone

Phoebe

South and City College Birmingham

its going good. I know who the student representatives and they are doing a good job in asking the class what we think of the course and feeding back anything we say to them in their meetings. My work is going well even with one tutor not being able to come in due to being off sick but other tutors are stepping in as much as they can to make sure the work is still being done and handed in when it needs to be. all due dates are different from each module so not all the work is due in all at the same time which is helpful. with the dates being staggered, we can focus more on the work that is due in first.

Bethany

South and City College Birmingham

This will be my 4th year at this college and I have been grateful to continue learning and developing myself here as my experience has had it's up's and down's but overall I wouldn't have gone anywhere else.

PC
paul clarke

South and City College Birmingham

Good, I like the people I am studying with a.nd the tutor is very good at her job. There has also been flexability in what tutored lessons I can atttend as someone who travels with my job as a trainer that has been invaluable.