Solihull College & University Centre | Student Reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
EB
Elishia Bailey

Solihull College & University Centre

Overall positive experience in terms of the way lessons are being taught, engagement with students with academic learning and support from tutors, and ensuring students are aware of any additional help needed

Dimitrios

Solihull College & University Centre

the experience has been great so far not real need for improvement in my opinion. no exams wouldn't have had attended if there were exams

Ben

Solihull College & University Centre

I have enjoyed my overall university experience so far, I have regretted some of my previous decisions, however overall this course has been fun, useful, yet challenging which I enjoy.

Shaan

Solihull College & University Centre

Games Design and Virtual Reality BSc (Hons)

I've enjoyed all the tools and equipment that he have been given access to and I am also appreciative that the tutors give us a lot of trust to do what we want.

Emma

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree Business and Management Practice Awarded by Oxford Brookes University

I'm a mature student entering a mixed age degree course, the tutors and course leader have really made an effort to ensure all the students spend time getting to know one another and feel comfortable around each other. This has made the transition back in to study a lot smoother for me. I'm happy on my course and am starting to see real result in work place from the learning gained on my course.

Courtney

Solihull College & University Centre

My overall university experience so far has been very successful. I am currently flourishing within my course and am working to a much higher level than I originally thought I was capable of. The tutor support has really pushed me to work hard and try my hardest in all subjects.

RT
Reiss Tims

Solihull College & University Centre

Love it . Making the transition from a labouring apprenticeship was a big step but it is one that has developed me as a person and has helped prepare me for life outside of education and in the working world

Stephen Rowlett

Solihull College & University Centre

Animal Behaviour and Welfare Foundation Degree (Oxford Brookes)

I am thoroughly enjoying my time in Solihull. I have been pushed academically to achieve my best. The tutors make every lesson exciting and as classes are only small you are able to engage with tutors and I find it interesting to have classes discussion with them as you get to know them better as do there. Thus, Solihull makes your university experience feel more personal unlike larger university where you can feel like just a number.

Amaar

Solihull College & University Centre

Awesome We have access to lots of hardware that we can make use of and there is air conditioning in our room

Elliot