Solihull College & University Centre

135 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
Lauren

BA (Hons) Business & Management (Oxford Brookes) Top-Up

Very rewarding! supporting tutors and allowing us to achieve the grades that we are most capable of reaching. into 5th year of being at Solihull colleges and it is still a great college.

Lucy

I have been here for three years and studied the animal management course before this. I returned because I really liked it. I have never had any issues and I'm happy with the college.

Anne

Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship

I enjoy college to have a day away from the workplace to learn new skills and information which I want to be able to use in future and help me progress in my career. It is nice having a class with varied people and ages in so we can all learn from one another with our experiences and viewpoints. The days are quite long but enjoyable with staff and students within my class. The amount of assignments and reading is a lot to keep up with when there isn't time to complete any work within the day at college and having a busy home life as well.

Jane

Foundation Degree in Early Years (Oxford Brookes)

Am pleased with the support from staff and my sc and also the use of moodle to help with my learning love the library and the study skills to enable my learning

Katie

Foundation Degree in Early Years (Oxford Brookes)

Tutors are great. Make many friends. The girls that I am on this course with also give me so much support, it's nice to know that they are willing to help, just as much as the tutors. I've achieved the best grades I have ever received.

Beth

Satisfied with my learning and with how the course applies to my work I enjoy the modules and I like how the tutors teach them allowing both independent and group work

DH
Demi Hodson

its been great, I love the college, as its just the right size to not feel overwhelmed. lots of great books in the library and the HE center is perfect study environment

FC
Felicity Curley

Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship

I feel very safe and happy at university and looking forward to the next 2 years. All staff and students are very welcoming making my time exciting. I hope to achieve the best I can.

KK
karin kyaruzi

Very good. The college has very friendly staff who are helpful. There is element of flexibility in the courses offered. The college has a good reputation. I am overall satisfies so far.

Robert

Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship

diverse group, supportive tutors, interesting lessons, variety of assessments, good resources online. Happy with the way the course is run - would recommend to others