Solihull College & University Centre | Student Reviews

134 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
Lauren

BA (Hons) Business and Management (Oxford Brookes) Top-Up

Very rewarding! supporting tutors and allowing us to achieve the grades that we are most capable of reaching. into 5th year of being at Solihull colleges and it is still a great college.

Jane

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree in Early Years (Oxford Brookes)

Am pleased with the support from staff and my sc and also the use of moodle to help with my learning love the library and the study skills to enable my learning

Katie

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree in Early Years (Oxford Brookes)

Tutors are great. Make many friends. The girls that I am on this course with also give me so much support, it's nice to know that they are willing to help, just as much as the tutors. I've achieved the best grades I have ever received.

Beth

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care (Oxford Brookes)

Satisfied with my learning and with how the course applies to my work I enjoy the modules and I like how the tutors teach them allowing both independent and group work

DH
Demi Hodson

Solihull College & University Centre

its been great, I love the college, as its just the right size to not feel overwhelmed. lots of great books in the library and the HE center is perfect study environment

Lucy

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree in Veterinary Nursing (Oxford Brookes)

I have been here for three years and studied the animal management course before this. I returned because I really liked it. I have never had any issues and I'm happy with the college.

Anne

Solihull College & University Centre

Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship BA (Hons) Business and Management Practice

I enjoy college to have a day away from the workplace to learn new skills and information which I want to be able to use in future and help me progress in my career. It is nice having a class with varied people and ages in so we can all learn from one another with our experiences and viewpoints. The days are quite long but enjoyable with staff and students within my class. The amount of assignments and reading is a lot to keep up with when there isn't time to complete any work within the day at college and having a busy home life as well.

FC
Felicity Curley

Solihull College & University Centre

I feel very safe and happy at university and looking forward to the next 2 years. All staff and students are very welcoming making my time exciting. I hope to achieve the best I can.

Robert

Solihull College & University Centre

diverse group, supportive tutors, interesting lessons, variety of assessments, good resources online. Happy with the way the course is run - would recommend to others

karin

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree Business and Management Practice Awarded by Oxford Brookes University

Very good. The college has very friendly staff who are helpful. There is element of flexibility in the courses offered. The college has a good reputation. I am overall satisfies so far.