Solihull College & University Centre

135 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
Mark

The overall college experience has been great, as it has allowed me opportunities in the film and television world that I thought I could never have, so I feel well qualified to work in my chosen area.

Jay

I have enjoyed my experience at the college. The teachers are helpful. The staff are great but I joined at a time where staff was lacking, mainly in the technician department. I believe this can be improved such as they way student and staff can have access to the kit. It isn't as modern as other universitys.

Meg

i really enjoy my course and all the exciting things we get to do week in week out. the course teacher is amazing and always full on energy which i think really helps encourage me and my peers. we are lucky to have access to all of the facilities and equipment that we do, i find it really helps me advance as a photographer

Amber

I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at the college. I feel as though i am learning everything i need to know and more. The college is supportive in preparing you in your future.

Shelley

I love it and would readily recommend. This was structured fantastically as it encouraged working alongside. The staff members were very attentive and able to support in many ways!

Laura

My time here at Solihull College and University Center has been honestly, one of the most memorable experiences I will have. I have met some amazing people that i never thought I would meet. I have grown in confidence and skills to a standard I thought I would never be able to achieve.

Danielle

My overall college experience has been the best academic years. I have great memories from this college and the staff have always been friendly and helpful. I have honestly enjoyed my time at Solihull College.

Chloe

Overall i have really enjoyed my time so far on this University course, it has helped me expand more of my knowledge for photography and is starting to give me a career path on what I'm passionate on and hope to carry on enjoying it

JV
Jacob Vale

Overall the experience has been great I have attended the college before the university course so it was good already know my tutor which helped to ease into the university course.

Daniel

I have enjoyed the smaller sizes of classes and the personal relationships you develop with the lecturers. I have been a student rep before and have suggested new equipment and larger range of equipment, I also know that other student reps and lecturers have asked for new kit in the 4 years I have been at the uni. There hasn't been enough improvement over this period