Solihull College & University Centre | Student Reviews

134 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
Chloe

Solihull College & University Centre

Overall i have really enjoyed my time so far on this University course, it has helped me expand more of my knowledge for photography and is starting to give me a career path on what I'm passionate on and hope to carry on enjoying it

Meg

Solihull College & University Centre

i really enjoy my course and all the exciting things we get to do week in week out. the course teacher is amazing and always full on energy which i think really helps encourage me and my peers. we are lucky to have access to all of the facilities and equipment that we do, i find it really helps me advance as a photographer

JV
Jacob Vale

Solihull College & University Centre

Overall the experience has been great I have attended the college before the university course so it was good already know my tutor which helped to ease into the university course.

Amber

Solihull College & University Centre

I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at the college. I feel as though i am learning everything i need to know and more. The college is supportive in preparing you in your future.

Mark

Solihull College & University Centre

The overall college experience has been great, as it has allowed me opportunities in the film and television world that I thought I could never have, so I feel well qualified to work in my chosen area.

Jay

Solihull College & University Centre

I have enjoyed my experience at the college. The teachers are helpful. The staff are great but I joined at a time where staff was lacking, mainly in the technician department. I believe this can be improved such as they way student and staff can have access to the kit. It isn't as modern as other universitys.

Danielle

Solihull College & University Centre

My overall college experience has been the best academic years. I have great memories from this college and the staff have always been friendly and helpful. I have honestly enjoyed my time at Solihull College.

Laura

Solihull College & University Centre

My time here at Solihull College and University Center has been honestly, one of the most memorable experiences I will have. I have met some amazing people that i never thought I would meet. I have grown in confidence and skills to a standard I thought I would never be able to achieve.

Daniel

Solihull College & University Centre

I have enjoyed the smaller sizes of classes and the personal relationships you develop with the lecturers. I have been a student rep before and have suggested new equipment and larger range of equipment, I also know that other student reps and lecturers have asked for new kit in the 4 years I have been at the uni. There hasn't been enough improvement over this period

Shelley

Solihull College & University Centre

Foundation Degree Business and Management Practice Awarded by Oxford Brookes University

I love it and would readily recommend. This was structured fantastically as it encouraged working alongside. The staff members were very attentive and able to support in many ways!