Solihull College & University Centre | Student Reviews

134 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
James

Solihull College & University Centre

the college has been better than expected. I knew it was a good college before I came here but it has surpassed my expectations. the library in the college is also excellent

Anita

Solihull College & University Centre

I've been at Solihull college for over four years and I will be sad to leave in May. I love university life!! It's been a great learning curve changing careers to explore different avenues in the field of education.

Lauren

Solihull College & University Centre

Loved my foundation degree but Found year 3 harder however have had a fab time here, made lifelong friends and a number of tutors will always be remembered for their hard work

Alexandra

Solihull College & University Centre

positive and guidance for more opportunities, within and out side of the college. preporation to the reality of the photography industry. more than enough resources.

MW
Michelle Walker

Solihull College & University Centre

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. There is a great mix of ages and experience on my course and everyone is supportive of each other. I'm very excited at the possibilities for my future that this course has given me.

Chelsea

Solihull College & University Centre

It has been exciting and I have already progressed massively and learnt so much since starting the course and it has made me excited to start my own work. I have enjoyed the work within each project so far.

Brian

Solihull College & University Centre

I've been really enjoying the course as the facilities are great and I've found the projects/briefs to be really exciting. I have loved my experience as my tutor have been exceptionally supportive. I have been pushed to challenge myself and the facilities provide the perfect opportunities to learn new skills.

dan

Solihull College & University Centre

Good so far. The teachers know what theyre doing and all the resources we need are available to us. Im not really sure how to make this reach 160 characters sorry.

James

Solihull College & University Centre

Good resources, good teaching, good feedback. Its obvious that making use of what's available will help you achieve what you want out of your chosen pathway of study

Y
Yousuf

Solihull College & University Centre

So far so good. nice people, nice equipment and nice location. Great teachers/tutors. course is fun and i'm learning a lot. looking forward to what comes next on my course