Solihull College & University Centre

135 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
EH
Elizabeth Harvey

It has been great. Plenty of workshops learning new techniques, going on trips such as Wales, Witley Court and to a studio in Birmingham. The tutors are very helpful with everything inside and outside of college, I feel I can talk to my tutor with confidence.

DM
Deanna Mcloughlin

I am in my second year and it is the best decision i made as an mature student. I have learnt so much and will have so much to take away. We have had many workshops and been on many trips. I have had the most support from my tutor.

Simona

Animal Behaviour & Welfare Foundation Degree (Oxford Brookes)

I enjoy being a student and the support from the staff is exceptional. Getting a degree opens doors to the world and gives new opportunities in life. It is definitely a good investment in the future

Meg

I have really enjoyed my time at solihull college. The class and tutor are lovely and the college has a nice atmosphere. I also really enjoy the course. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Amber

I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at solihull college, I have consistently been supported and motived to create the best work possible. My tutor and the college have prepared me for the outside world.

LH
Lily Hewston-Stocks

The experience has been amazing and the trips have been good, we have been to London, wales and Birmingham. I think being able to have a tutor that is there to take to these places and guide us in the career that we want.

holly

Animal Behaviour & Welfare Foundation Degree (Oxford Brookes)

enjoyable when in class and with tutors and peers sometimes struggle with work load due to personal circumstances. I would recommend this campus to anyone if it was to provide the course they wish to study, more so for animals care as i believe the animal care unit is very pleasing, and has had positive feed back from Ofsted for being the best in the area in regards to welfare.

kezia

During my second and first year there have been many trips, including London, Wales and Birmingham, while visiting Birmingham we visited Talia Whites Studio along with a workshop.

Mariella

Animal Behaviour & Welfare Foundation Degree (Oxford Brookes)

my experience has been good and i have learnt about various different topics and had had good support from staff and students. i have enjoyed being a university student a lot more than a level 3 student as i feel like we are more of a family.

Gemma

Animal Behaviour & Welfare Foundation Degree (Oxford Brookes)

Enjoyed the experience, and being able to work hands on with the animals. the tutors are very helpful and encourage you to do your best. It is very easy to get to.