Solihull College & University Centre

135 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
Silwat

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

I am happy with the course. My tutors are very approachable and have supported me when I got stressed out about my work. Nikki is very supportive too. She is always ready to help

Sam

In regards to overall facilities, the college is satisfactory. Classrooms and HE facility are well maintained and provide suitable learning environments. The way in which lecturers conduct classes, however, require major improvements. Feedback to course queries are handled appropriately and timely. To improve feedback on assignment work, however, lecturers should prioritize it more for students.

Saqib

Good so far

Remy

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

It has gone well so far, this will be my third year at uni and I feel I have progressed massively from the first year. I feel I am developing as a person and uni has helped me to do that. I have enjoyed my uni experience.

Richard

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

It's ok, the uni centre is good and the set up is good. I feel very supported and was helped a lot by Nike before I started. The lesson are engaging and interesting

Natalia

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

I have always enjoyed uni, I have learnt a lot about myself and I have enjoyed the progression since starting uni.

Chloe

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

The experience I've had so far is great and I feel that I'm prepared and knowledgable enough to work in the chosen field, I know for a fact I have chose the right place to learn and develop

Shaan

I enjoy the facilities and hardware we are able to use and I find the tutor support quite nice. I do feel like the workload could be a little more distributed as it can pile up at times and be very daunting.

Ceri

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

It has been good, tutors are supportive and have given good feedback on my work. There is a lot of work to fit in for a 1 year course but there is plenty of information on moodle and the library has good resources.

Lisa

Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice BA (Hons)

So far, the experience has been positive. My tutor has provided outstanding support and has always gone above and beyond to provide me with guidance and support.