Solihull College & University Centre | Student Reviews

134 Solihull College & University Centre reviews

• Solihull College & University Centre
Anne

Solihull College & University Centre

Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship BA (Hons) Business and Management Practice

It's been good having a high level of support but stressful trying to complete all assignments within a short space of time It's a good college to come to if you want to have extra support and s.aller classes rather than formal lectures

Leigh-Ann

Solihull College & University Centre

Great, it has been hard at times but it has been good and ensures I have a better future and the college is always open for support. The college has multiple ways of supporting students depending on there styles

Baillie

Solihull College & University Centre

Very positive, I feel I have developed both academically and as a person through my course completion. Students attending Solihull can expect a warm and supportive learning environment along with resources to support them in completing their studies.

Rebecca

Solihull College & University Centre

Very good. I have found the course very beneficial to my workplace and personal skills and knowledge. I have found myself beconing more jnterested in topics throughout the course and I would definitely recommend this to other people considering starting the CMDA programme.

Charlotte

Solihull College & University Centre

stressful to juggle the degree, full time work and the apprenticeship. More time is needed and I feel we would understand the modules much better and grades would improve if we were taught one module at a time.

Emma

Solihull College & University Centre

Good learning environment and good facilities. Course books available when needed. I'd recommend the College to other especially apprenticeships as the timetable works well whilst working.

saifur

Solihull College & University Centre

BSc (Hons) Business Systems and Technology Top-Up Degree (Newman University)

I am really enjoying it at the moment and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about joining. The people in my class are also friendly and easy to get along with and it makes the work enjoyable.

Joe

Solihull College & University Centre

Business Systems and Technology BSc (Hons)

The overall experience has been disappointing. There has been some highs and lows. The teachers have always attempted to do the best for us overall. Having a smaller class is a good aspect as you are able to get more one to one if you want. The quickness of work being marked and our semester grades given out has been a massively disappointing aspect of the experience. The lack of days on the final year has put a slight downer on the overall experience. The monitors that we previously had gave eye strain until we moved to a new classroom. As well as this, to pay 7k for one day a week is not value for money and is very disappointing to pay this much for one day.

Aidan

Solihull College & University Centre

Games Design and Virtual Reality BSc (Hons)

Pretty good. The staff are great. There is a canteen to get food and there are enough facilities to allow anyone to complete their task One thing that I can say that needs improving is that the food can be better, some of the computers can be better in some rooms and to allow gaming students to access the VR room via seperate codes. This would be nice but it's highly unlikely due to e amount of money that was spent in that room

Muhammad

Solihull College & University Centre

BSc (Hons) Business Systems and Technology Top-Up Degree (Newman University)

The teachers are helpful other than that there is not much to do which. Makes it boring The teachers have been very helpful. The exam was I had I got a lot of help.