Student reviews of Solihull College & University Centre

• Solihull College & University Centre
LH
Lily Hewston-Stocks

Photography HND

The experience has been amazing and the trips have been good, we have been to London, wales and Birmingham. I think being able to have a tutor that is there to take to these places and guide us in the career that we want.

EH
Elizabeth Harvey

Photography HND

It has been great. Plenty of workshops learning new techniques, going on trips such as Wales, Witley Court and to a studio in Birmingham. The tutors are very helpful with everything inside and outside of college, I feel I can talk to my tutor with confidence.

kezia

Photography HND

During my second and first year there have been many trips, including London, Wales and Birmingham, while visiting Birmingham we visited Talia Whites Studio along with a workshop.

DM
Deanna Mcloughlin

Photography HNC

I am in my second year and it is the best decision i made as an mature student. I have learnt so much and will have so much to take away. We have had many workshops and been on many trips. I have had the most support from my tutor.

James

Photography HNC

the college has been better than expected. I knew it was a good college before I came here but it has surpassed my expectations. the library in the college is also excellent

Anita

Solihull College & University Centre

BA Hons in Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusive Practice Top Up (Newman University)

I've been at Solihull college for over four years and I will be sad to leave in May. I love university life!! It's been a great learning curve changing careers to explore different avenues in the field of education.

Lauren

Solihull College & University Centre

Loved my foundation degree but Found year 3 harder however have had a fab time here, made lifelong friends and a number of tutors will always be remembered for their hard work

Alexandra

Photography HNC

positive and guidance for more opportunities, within and out side of the college. preporation to the reality of the photography industry. more than enough resources.

MW
Michelle Walker

Photography HNC Diploma

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. There is a great mix of ages and experience on my course and everyone is supportive of each other. I'm very excited at the possibilities for my future that this course has given me.

Chelsea

Photography HNC Diploma

It has been exciting and I have already progressed massively and learnt so much since starting the course and it has made me excited to start my own work. I have enjoyed the work within each project so far.