1,151 Solent University (Southampton) reviews

• Solent University (Southampton)
Shola

Solent University (Southampton)

It’s been a great experience so far. I’m enjoying every part of it. The lecturers are great and give back advice on how to get your grades higher. The social part of it is also great.

Kat

Solent University (Southampton)

Digital Design and Web Development BSc (Hons)

Love going to uni , library is fab, tutors are helpful and everyone seems nice. It was a great choice to go to uni and i love the whole journey. Dont regret anything

Jack

Solent University (Southampton)

Physical Education BA (Hons)

University has been enjoyable at the most part with the reality that living as an adult is difficult at first. The course and university have been progressive and challenging

Sophie

LLB Law LLB (Hons)

It is good, I struggled a little this year with mental health but the university have been very supportive and have helped me greatly. The lecturers are friendly and approachable and the classes are in depth and detailed.

Dylan

Animation BA (Hons)

I don't really enjoy getting scammed out of my money, so I think it was kind of bad. Terrible management, poor quality, little to no lectures. DON'T APPLY FOR THIS COURSE!

Naomi

Solent University (Southampton)

Fantastic - I have loved my time at Solent so far, from the central location, the great on site facilities, the online facilities to support my studies, the approachable staff.

V
Vjaceslavs

Solent University (Southampton)

Film Production BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Good, im really bored to fill all this, but Solent uni is really nice place. And i hate limits, why do you put words counter to this page? I need a choise how much words i need to put in.

Kasia

Y
Yon

Solent University (Southampton)

Definitely recomended, if you are well ambitious. You are gonna really love this uni

Olivia

Solent University (Southampton)

Psychology (Counselling and Mental Health) BSc (Hons)

Really good and easy to settle