1,151 Solent University (Southampton) reviews

• Solent University (Southampton)
Kathrin

Solent University (Southampton)

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

I am an international student and I would recommend peers to join that uni since I satisfied with my choice. I feel confident about the future after I graduate and I looking forward to implying what I have been taught so far.

Antony

Solent University (Southampton)

Overall my university experience has been great, i have met alot of new people, made new friends. I have learned so many things in university as well as life ..

Harriet

Solent University (Southampton)

I absolutely love it here. Nothing else to say but this is the happiest i have been due to both the academic side and the social side. The living situation is giving me a new experience to learn from and i am very much enjoying it.

Jennifer

Solent University (Southampton)

My experience so far has allowed me to gain strength in my art practice, allowing me to expand my ideas and thoughts on art and related topics such as politics, representation and theoretical approaches to work.

Summer

Solent University (Southampton)

Psychology (Counselling and Mental Health) BSc (Hons)

1st year was atrocious and. 2nd year is far more interesting and a lot better to handle. I would suggest for new students to make a great support group filled with trusted friends because I only have one good friend now and I wish I had a couple more but I didn't make the effort in first year. Remember why you came to uni and you have to work really hard for it.

Harry

Solent University (Southampton)

Software Engineering with Computer Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

The university is great. Fun lessons. Made lots of new friends of different ages that have the same interests as me. There is a society for any interest you may have.

Sara

Solent University (Southampton)

Good experience overall. Opportunities and work in uni helps. I recommend this university to other students. Very good experience with the city and university.

George

Solent University (Southampton)

Maritime Business BSc (Hons)

I certainly love it. It's an experience that has to be lived by everyone. We have to make the most of it as long as it lasts. I most certainly feel that when I graduate I'll miss this.

V
Valerie

Solent University (Southampton)

It's taken me a couple of months to settle down here but now I'm really happy. I love my course, my accomodation it's okay, I love the society I'm in (I've been able tl work in 4 live events thanks to them!) and I feel like I've taken a good decision coming here.

Miruna

Solent University (Southampton)

I love university , I received a lot of support from the teachers and I made many friends. I am in the first year, I do not have so many experiences, but I want to make many memories and live new experiences.