Student reviews of Runshaw College

9 Runshaw College reviews

• Runshaw College

Runshaw College

The university experience at Runshaw has been great, making new friends and having the support from the tutors has made the course a great choice for myself as I believe the smaller classes benefited me more than the classes of on average 200.

Runshaw College

so good that I am going to progress onto a third year, however I wish I could stay at runshaw to complete my third year here instead of changing universities! I will miss the atmosphere at runshaw. the support, friends, tutors and overall learning techniques have been brilliant. definitely an unforgettable experience and I am so so pleased I chose to study here.

Runshaw College

good as going to do my third year at uclan main campus. and the tutors are very helpful as I wish that I could stay at runshaw adult college to complete my 3rd year at university.

Runshaw College

My overall experience has been good. I have enjoyed making new friends and lots of experiences I can treasure for the rest of my life. I am so pleased with the course I am going to Uclan to top up my degree.

Runshaw College

Excellent - Have enjoyed the study and learning about how different businesses work and personal development and am looking forward to carrying on to complete a FD then top up to full Honours Degree at Uclan.

Runshaw College

Great experience with fantastic support from tutors who are always willing to help. Tutors are flexible with delivery of content to meet students needs and supportive in achieving high grades

Runshaw College

Overall Runshaw has been one of my greatest experiences, it is something I will never forget and has helped me in my overall life to make me strive for the best.

Runshaw College

Fantastic , loved it and will be carrying on my studying next year to complete my ba hons degree. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is thinking of part time study- I wasn't sure I wanted to but now I'm determined to finish and get my degree

Mechanical Engineering HND

So far, I have loved studying at Runshaw/UCLan as it offers everything I wanted when studying at a lower cost of £6000 a year which I do believe temps people into studying at Runshaw when you achieve the equivalent degree at the end.