Royal Veterinary College, University of London | Student Reviews

15 Royal Veterinary College, University of London reviews

• Royal Veterinary College, University of London

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

I have found fom studying here that there is Really supportive staff and a beautiful campus. Use the library from the beginning to do you work or when term 3 comes you will struggle! But I would certainly recommend it

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

The atmosphere here at this uni is great and everyone is so friendly ive made so many friends even more then I could have ever imagened! There is such a good night life which is just a massive bonus!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

Liverpool is a such a good place to study which evercourse you are looking to do all of the teachers are very proffesional here and my course tutors are very friendly and I have a great relationship with them!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

I actually cant believe it theres Even hot girls on the Politics course! Its such a crazy uni I love it so much! The food is here is so yummy I love it! I love all my friends I have made and my course is wicked!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

quite Bad timetabling which is a bit of a dissapointment but very good lectures and teachers which is the most improtant thing about uni I suppose! Ive made a lot of friends for the duration I have been here