Royal Veterinary College, University of London | Student Reviews

20 Royal Veterinary College, University of London reviews

• Royal Veterinary College, University of London
Henry

Veterinary Medicine BVetMed

While things have been difficult undertaking our clinical year during covid the staff have been very accommodating and have worked hard to still deliver as good of an experience as possible, so I am very grateful. I can imagine that when things return to normal it will be a first class experience.

Mathilda

Veterinary Medicine BVetMed

Overall I would say I’ve had a very positive experience so far. The facilities and teaching standards are very good and I appreciate all the work the uni has put into helping the students through the pandemic.

George

Veterinary Medicine BVetMed

This year hasn’t been anywhere near as immersive as other years and I feel that this has massively impacted my learning and motivation. Although it is not the university’s fault it is still not what I would expect for the money that I am paying and I would expect a reduction is fees in the future to compensate for this lack of learning

Kai

Veterinary Medicine BVetMed

I have really enjoyed the content however because of COVID this year has been a strange one and at times it feels like I am not at uni as there has been so much self study.

Jade

Graduate Accelerated Veterinary Medicine BVetMed

I felt there was a lot of things we missed out on in our final year because of covid but very grateful that we were able to complete our in person rotations. The University has been good at telling us what changes they are making and why.

Kate

Veterinary Medicine BVetMed

I like the vet school itself and the course is amazing, varied and still a dream come true. Its very busy but the passion keeps me going. I wish it was cheaper.

Kai

Veterinary Gateway Programme Foundation Certificate

Overall it has been a bit of a shock to the system both good and bad. It took time to adjust and find a good rhythm but I have loved seeing how much I have grown and learned from this experience which if I think about has been within a relatively short time frame. I look forward to the future and seeing how I will change over the next coming years, who I will meet, what I will learn and just generally what this crazy new university life has to offer. It has been tough but I feel so privileged and proud to be given such an opportunity of education.

Veterinary Medicine with Intercalated BSc Year BVetMed

The RVC is a brilliant university to study at- the motto work hard play harder definitely sums up life at RVC. We are studying one of the most university intense courses and have worked so hard to get a space to study vet medicine, yet we always find plenty of time to let our hair down as well, whether that be partying or playing sport, or sightseeing, with the whole of London on our doorsteps there is no way we can get bored! RVC has a great sense of community between all year groups, combined with lectures from European and worldwide specialists and the accolade of being the oldest and biggest vet school in the UK!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

I've really enjoyed uni life here there are so many nice people. I've made loads of mates in around uni, life I so good here my course is cool my teachers are all really good.

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

this uni is so Friendly and Is a very welcoming place to be with lecturers always willing to help whenever you need them! They are always there to help you be the best you can at what you do!