Student reviews of Royal Veterinary College, University of London

13 Royal Veterinary College, University of London reviews

• Royal Veterinary College, University of London

Veterinary Medicine with Intercalated BSc Year BVetMed

The RVC is a brilliant university to study at- the motto work hard play harder definitely sums up life at RVC. We are studying one of the most university intense courses and have worked so hard to get a space to study vet medicine, yet we always find plenty of time to let our hair down as well, whether that be partying or playing sport, or sightseeing, with the whole of London on our doorsteps there is no way we can get bored! RVC has a great sense of community between all year groups, combined with lectures from European and worldwide specialists and the accolade of being the oldest and biggest vet school in the UK!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

Irish girls are best eye candy in the uni LOL. Ive really enjoyed uni life here there are so many nice peole ive made loads of mates in around uni, life I so good here my course is cool my teachers are all really good

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

My uni life is awesome and this uni is a winner for sure, so glad that I chose to come here. There are a few areas that could be better but all in all pretty good and I am very happy here1

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

this uni is so Friendly and Is a very welcoming place to be with lecturers always willing to help whenever you need them! They are always there to help you be the best you can at what you do!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

I really love uni life, enjoy learning new things and meeting new people. it is a fun place to learn and a safe environment. I like that it is fairly small as you can count on lecturers to help and guide you. Settled in fast and love it even more each day.

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

I think that this is a really Good little uni, lots of opportunities however organisation is not always good - timetabling is sometimes an issue. Other then that I would certainly recommend this to future students

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

Great place to go to uni, the city is amazing at night, night life is so crazy here, I love all of my tutors at the uni they are very, very helpful and understanding when I need help!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

I have found fom studying here that there is Really supportive staff and a beautiful campus. Use the library from the beginning to do you work or when term 3 comes you will struggle! But I would certainly recommend it

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

The atmosphere here at this uni is great and everyone is so friendly ive made so many friends even more then I could have ever imagened! There is such a good night life which is just a massive bonus!

Royal Veterinary College, University of London

Good uni, great city would recommend. Ive had such an amazing experience I would do it all over again if I could! Social side of things are truly amazing! I love uni life so much!