Royal Agricultural University | Student Reviews

662 Royal Agricultural University reviews

• Royal Agricultural University
Nereda

Business and Enterprise FdSc

I have loved my university experience. The people I have met have been amazing and I have loved the course. It has been busy but has taught me a lot about myself and what I can do.

Katy

International Business Management BSc (Hons)

You have to know exactly what to expect from the RAU before you come here. This Uni is so very different from everywhere else... it's not standard in any means or from. If you understand what the culture is here and what is special about the RAU, your experience will change. It'll be positive, friendly and more about community and being apart of an agricultural legacy. The RAU is traditional, unique and has certain academic personalisation pros which matter.

Jenna

Royal Agricultural University

It’s been amazing, I would happily do it 10 times over. It’s a fun and communal University great for people who love the countryside and want to attend a smaller university.

Lucy

Royal Agricultural University

Agricultural Management (Top-up) BSc (Hons)

I am in my final year of RAU and can not fault it! I will be sad to leave but have made memories for life along with a respected degree. My confidence has grown massively during my time here!

W
Walter

Royal Agricultural University

Applied Farm Management with Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

Made loads of friends, have learnt so much and gained so much confidence in my field, both practically and on the management side. I can't imagine going anywhere else because the atmosphere here is so lovely and everyone will always look out for one another. Smaller unis are just bigger families

International Business Management BSc (Hons)

i really enjoy it and i enjoy the environment that RAU works to create. It is very positive but you definitely get out what you put in and i like that type of environment.

International Business Management BSc (Hons)

So far so good, disappointed by the calibre of student but that’s not their fault. The university try to give us the best experience and are good at tailoring solutions to our individual problems

Emma

Royal Agricultural University

International Equine and Agricultural Management BSc (Hons)

Really close student community, interesting lectures/courses, great social life, small group sizes mean everyone gets to know each other, lecturers are really helpful

Alice

MSc Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security

It was difficult adjusting the first term, especially as an international student as there was no academic support to explain the differences between the American school system and UK school system, so I did not get as much out of my first semester as I wish I had.

GM

MSc Rural Estate Management

The postgraduate experience is very different from the undergraduate, with a greater focus on work. But I have found RAU to a great place to study, while also having some good times.