Student reviews of Royal Agricultural University

Royal Agricultural University 599 reviews

Filter reviews

01223456@rau.ac.uk

Royal Agricultural University

Rural Land Management BSc (Hons)

Good and with brilliant prospects. Sad that the vice-chancellor keeps trying to change everything without talking to the students and staff and see what they want and not just make it up!!!

Edward Allen-Stevens

Agriculture BSc (Hons)

Superb atmosphere, great fun. Lectures are interesting and insightful. Would like to see a fairer food system.... As it is our money, so we should be entitled to all of it, and whenever....

Amy

Royal Agricultural University

Food Production and Supply Management BSc (Hons)

It’s been really fun, have loved it so far. I’m really enjoying the course, the social aspect is really good. I’ve also really enjoyed sports at the university and have made lots of friends out of it

Abbey Richards

Environmental Conservation and Heritage Management FdSc

I am really enjoying it. I’ve made lifelong friends and am doing well academically. I’ve learned many new skills such as dry stone walling and tractor driving and I am extremely grateful I ended up where I am.

Laurence William Haynes

Agriculture BSc (Hons)

My time at the RAU has been some of the best years of my life, I have learnt so much not only accademically but in my life. It is a fantastic place offering an excellent Rural education to the next generation of Farmers, Land Managers and Legislators.

Dick Smith

Agriculture BSc (Hons)

Shocking, absolutely awful! You’d enjoy it here if daddy’s already paid for your degree, if you have to take the 000’s of pounds loan out yourself, no way!!!!!!

Sarah Evans

Agriculture and Farm Management FdSc

I’m currently a second year, and I have enjoyed experience so much I’ve learnt so much stuff and haven’t opened it to so many opportunities which will hopefully pass but my future career

Dave

Royal Agricultural University

Rural Land Management BSc (Hons)

It’s been okay, first year was a good laugh, you don’t have to study a lot to pass. Second year was alright, I gained more motivation and took things seriously which paid off. Third year has been a little rubbish since they changed to the semester system. I’m currently paying fees for 5 weeks (On top of a 4 week Christmas break) of which I have had no lectures, which makes one lose motivation.

Holly

Royal Agricultural University

International Business Management (Food and Agribusiness) BSc (Hons)

Its been amazing! I genuinely couldnt think of a better place to spend my next three years with such great social life and facilities for all of us to use and very supportive

Emma

Royal Agricultural University

Food Production and Supply Management BSc (Hons)

Been good but if u could have gone back in time I would have chosen a different university in all honesty. The people here are nice but that’s not really what you come to University for..

Rating summary