Student reviews of Royal Academy of Dance

25 Royal Academy of Dance reviews

• Royal Academy of Dance
Grace

MA in Education (Dance Teaching)

I am very happy that I have the opportunity to pursue my Postgraduate studies in such a great University. The modules that are offered among the optional courses are very wide and interesting. I like very much that you an chose out from a wide variety of subjects. The tutors that I have had so far are very well prepared in their subject and have excellent pedagogy and educational knowledge.

Ballet Education BA (Hons)

I have loved the experience so far. It has been much tougher than i thought as you have to be very dedicated to this course and give up a lot of social time to get work done, however it is rewarding in the end as i love learning about teaching.

Laura

Ballet Education BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed every bit of the course and love the positivity in this learning environment! The lecturers are a great source of motivation and my peers have been most encouraging throughout my journey.

Jan

MA in Education (Dance Teaching)

Professional, best in the world for dance education and teaching. Tutors are well organised, knowledgeable, supportive and caring. Course is very applicable to employment.

Nicola

MA in Education (Dance Teaching)

I would highly recommend my course, the flexibility of part time study around work and family life allows me to further my professional knowledge and qualifications without committing to full time study. Tutors are highly supportive and courses are well structured as well as relevant to my work

Charlotte

Royal Academy of Dance

PGCE: Dance Teaching (with QualifiedTeacher Status)

I struggled to fit into university to begin with due to the amount of work and change in life style, but I have grown to love it a lot and I am glad I have taken the opportunity to increase my job prospects and do what I am passionate about.

V
Vicky

Royal Academy of Dance

PGCE: Dance Teaching (with QualifiedTeacher Status)

Busy, intense and supportive . A little crazy but it will bis worth it in the end! The university has made good changes to deal with any issues and taken on board any feedback given.

Grace

Ballet Education BA (Hons)

I love it. There is nothing I would want to change at all. The university want the very best of there students and there is nothing more you can ask than that. I look forward to going everyday and miss university during the holidays.

Hannah

Ballet Education BA (Hons)

I have loved studying at the RAD. It has already provided me with so many opportunities to do what I want to do and I have met so many new and wonderful friends. The atmosphere is very welcoming and I am having the time of my life! Every module is engaging and interesting and can be brought back to teaching

Tian

Ballet Education BA (Hons)

Very good. There was versatility and I grew within my profession as well as personally. The tutors were friendly and the small community within the rad was encouraging and useful for them and now