928 University of Roehampton reviews

• University of Roehampton
Emma

University of Roehampton

Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

The University of Roehampton has been an incredible experience for me, I don’t think I could have chosen better! I LOVE the course I’m on and think that (especially during COVID) our lecturers really care about us learning and achieving our best. I have never been taught by people who want us to do as well as our course leaders do.

Sam

University of Roehampton

Business Management and Economics BSc (Hons)

Avoid this uni if your IQ is higher than 80. They take everyone just to fill the places and to get as much money as they can. The student is treated as a number not an individual. Some students in my group are from the UK and cannot write properly and without mistakes. Because they take everyone, the uni has to adjust their modules and assignments as well, so they make they very easy to pass, so they don't lose any students. If you really want to study and gain knowledge this is not the right uni for you. But if you just want to get a diploma and gain a huge debt with student finance then it's the perfect choice :) Overall the studying quality is poor, and to charge £9250 for such quality is just greed. I would pay around £2000 per year, but not more.

Emilia

Forensic Psychology

I am overall very pleased with my experience. I feel like things have been handled well despite the situation with covid and teaching being online. The staff and professors are responsive and helpful

Naomi

University of Roehampton

Therapeutic Psychology BA (Hons)

It has been challenging to maintain motivation over zoom, particularly as I haven't been able to meet a single person from my course, the university in general, or my lecturers, but the quality of teaching has been high and the course is interesting

Ibrahim

University of Roehampton

History and Politics BA (Hons)

The overall experience at the university this year was quite good to be honest, but there could have been some improvement during the COVID-19 scenario. I mean, international students were the ones who faced the most hardships of all. Students paid big amount of cash but were restricted here only to Remote learning (which I believe is good) but not justified by the heavy amount of fees which we paid. Apart from this, I loved the welcoming environment and the positive attitude of both the faculties and the fellow students. I have been guided alot by them and helped in academics. The teaching lectures were well prepared, the moodle site was very organized and easy to use. Overall it was a very good experience. Thanks.

Olivia

University of Roehampton

Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

The experience hasn’t been exactly what I thought I would be, I’ve struggled a lot but with the uni/ facilities they have been great and I couldn’t see it going any other way especially as we were in a pandemic this year. I do have this constant thought in my mind about the financial part as everything was online this year I didn’t feel like I was getting the most out of the money, it can be quite lonely sometimes when you’re not allowed to meet up with people so there were lots of highs and lows for this year.

Jordan

University of Roehampton

Sports Coaching Extended Degree BA (Hons)

I’m enjoying right now getting to know my lifestyle outside university and other fun activities too sports is something I’ve always had a passion for so I’m very grateful to be at university right now

Sayeed

University of Roehampton

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

So, basically my university is overall amazing. But because of online studies students are struggling. Because I have a technical course it requires face to face iteration with the lecturers. Most of us are new to computing so it isbreally hard to study online. But our teachers are helping us as much as they can. Hope this pandemic gets over soon and life is back to normal.

Emilia

Forensic Psychology

I have been very happy with my overall experience. Especially considering that everything has been online. The University and lecturers have been amazing when it comes to providing information and answering to emails.

Florina

Business Management BSc

Not at all what I expected. The quality of the majority of lecturers as well as fellow students is very low. Please note that I am talkig about Holborn campus and not the main campus in Barnes.