Richmond, The American International University in London | Student Reviews

101 Richmond, The American International University in London reviews

• Richmond, The American International University in London
Jake

Business Administration MBA

The part-time MBA program has been excellent. I've been able to manage a tricky schedule with work and study, through small class sizes and a supportive faculty who are always accessible. The course content has been up to date and relevant to my goals, and I've enjoyed applying learning points to my immediate job. It's been challenging in the right way, and a very positive experience overall. Highly recommended.

The faculty for the MBA are well connected and students who choose the internship option have had good success in locating high impact internships.

Small class sizes are excellent, and the faculty are always accessible. I also like the Kensington location for the MBA modules. The university also has a Richmond campus, but the MBA modules take place in Kensington.

Facilities
How good are your university’s facilities?

The Kensington campus could use some touch ups and freshening up, but the classrooms are all OK and there are good study spaces and a nice library. The location is superb in one of the nicest neighborhoods in central London, in my opinion, and near to many museums and other cultural attractions. The Richmond campus is nice as well, and near Richmond park, but the MBA side is at Kensington.

It's London. It's awesome. Great diversity, super intelligent, stimulating, international. What's not to like? Free museums, easy travel in/out through Gatwick and Heathrow. I love it.

This is five stars. I'm on first name basis with all the faculty, who are experts in their fields. They are always available for help/questions. I do like the small size of the university, in this respect. It feels warm, accessible, friendly, and casual in a good way.

FS
Francesca Sironi
18 Aug 19

Richmond, The American International University in London

Business Management: International Business BA (Hons)

it was the worst, bad teachers, none of them know how to teach , it's not even a real university. cant say one good thing about it. The facilities are awful. there are rats in the wall at the residence

MBA
17 Jul 19

Marketing MBA

STUDENTS SHOULD ENJOY STUDYING HERE . LOCATION AND COURSE AMAZING. PROFESSOR FRIENDLY AND SUPPORTIVE. YOU WILL HAVE TO STUDY AND BE WELL PREPARED FOR THE PRESENTATIONS. INTERNSHIPS WILL HELP YOU AS WELL. TRY AND DO INTERNSHIPS WITH YOUR DISSERTATIONS.

Business Administration MBA

I've really enjoyed my course so far and look forward to seeing what the next year of it will bring. I think University in general is one of those things where, if you take advantage of the opportunities you're offered and really get into your subject, you'll likely enjoy your time more and get more out of the experience, particularly at masters level.

Saffie

Business Administration MBA

It's been absolutely great. Richmond is a wonderful place to study and I'm getting so much out of my degree - I'm really glad to have made the decision to study here. I can already see how the MBA will positively impact my career trajectory and am looking forward to life after graduation.

Zara

Richmond, The American International University in London

Business Management: International Business BA (Hons)

So far I've had a lot of fun at Richmond. I like my classes and my degree is interesting. Because Richmond is international they have so many opportunities for students to branch out with internships or study abroad. Teachers are approachable and its easy to make friends because of how small the student body is. Overall a great uni :)

Sky

Richmond, The American International University in London

International Relations BA (Hons)

I do believe that you get out what you put into any experience in life, University included. Richmond gives you the resources for both academic excellence and a great social life. The people I have meet here and the experiences I have made will stay with me for the rest of my life, and getting involved in the Richmond community is definitely changing my life for the better.

Cristina

Richmond, The American International University in London

Finance & Investment BA (Hons)

So far I’ve liked it here - I made friends from all over the world, I can study abroad with help from the uni and I can study the American way while being so close to home.

Aaron

Film Studies BA (Hons)

Absolutely terrible. In September I was where you are right now. Reading these reviews and thinking "these are not great but not bad either". sadly, the one star reviews are all correct, please do not go here.

Aaron

Film Studies BA (Hons)

Absolutely terrible. Please don't go here, just don't. You will regret it. I was lucky and managed to transfer out after a month. They only want your money. Most of the students are transfers only here for 3 months.