Richmond, The American International University in London | Student Reviews

103 Richmond, The American International University in London reviews

• Richmond, The American International University in London
Adithi

MA Degree in Advertising and Public Relations

Its been wonderful, the teachers are great, they are very supportive the faculty is friendly easy to approach and well versed with the subject. A lot of people from the industry visit and give you insights

Jane

Richmond, The American International University in London

Accounting & Finance BA (Hons)

Pretty horrible besides being in London. I am a visiting student here from the US and it is very much different from what I expected. It is very small, but if you like that you might like it here. The living conditions are bad; I had mould and I still have spiders in my room. Overall, I could not go back for another semester.

FS
Francesca Sironi
18 Aug 19

Richmond, The American International University in London

Business Management: International Business BA (Hons)

it was the worst, bad teachers, none of them know how to teach , it's not even a real university. cant say one good thing about it. The facilities are awful. there are rats in the wall at the residence

MBA
17 Jul 19

MBA: Marketing

STUDENTS SHOULD ENJOY STUDYING HERE . LOCATION AND COURSE AMAZING. PROFESSOR FRIENDLY AND SUPPORTIVE. YOU WILL HAVE TO STUDY AND BE WELL PREPARED FOR THE PRESENTATIONS. INTERNSHIPS WILL HELP YOU AS WELL. TRY AND DO INTERNSHIPS WITH YOUR DISSERTATIONS.

Richmond, The American International University in London

I've really enjoyed my course so far and look forward to seeing what the next year of it will bring. I think University in general is one of those things where, if you take advantage of the opportunities you're offered and really get into your subject, you'll likely enjoy your time more and get more out of the experience, particularly at masters level.

Jake

Richmond, The American International University in London

The part-time MBA program has been excellent. I've been able to manage a tricky schedule with work and study, through small class sizes and a supportive faculty who are always accessible. The course content has been up to date and relevant to my goals, and I've enjoyed applying learning points to my immediate job. It's been challenging in the right way, and a very positive experience overall. Highly recommended.

Saffie

Richmond, The American International University in London

It's been absolutely great. Richmond is a wonderful place to study and I'm getting so much out of my degree - I'm really glad to have made the decision to study here. I can already see how the MBA will positively impact my career trajectory and am looking forward to life after graduation.

Zara

Richmond, The American International University in London

Business Management: International Business BA (Hons)

So far I've had a lot of fun at Richmond. I like my classes and my degree is interesting. Because Richmond is international they have so many opportunities for students to branch out with internships or study abroad. Teachers are approachable and its easy to make friends because of how small the student body is. Overall a great uni :)

Sky

Richmond, The American International University in London

International Relations BA (Hons)

I do believe that you get out what you put into any experience in life, University included. Richmond gives you the resources for both academic excellence and a great social life. The people I have meet here and the experiences I have made will stay with me for the rest of my life, and getting involved in the Richmond community is definitely changing my life for the better.

Cristina

Richmond, The American International University in London

Finance & Investment BA (Hons)

So far I’ve liked it here - I made friends from all over the world, I can study abroad with help from the uni and I can study the American way while being so close to home.