Student reviews of Richmond, The American International University in London

95 Richmond, The American International University in London reviews

• Richmond, The American International University in London
Sky

Richmond, The American International University in London

International Relations BA (Hons)

I do believe that you get out what you put into any experience in life, University included. Richmond gives you the resources for both academic excellence and a great social life. The people I have meet here and the experiences I have made will stay with me for the rest of my life, and getting involved in the Richmond community is definitely changing my life for the better.

Cristina

Richmond, The American International University in London

Finance & Investment BA (Hons)

So far I’ve liked it here - I made friends from all over the world, I can study abroad with help from the uni and I can study the American way while being so close to home.

Aaron

Film Studies BA (Hons)

Absolutely terrible. In September I was where you are right now. Reading these reviews and thinking "these are not great but not bad either". sadly, the one star reviews are all correct, please do not go here.

Aaron

Film Studies BA (Hons)

Absolutely terrible. Please don't go here, just don't. You will regret it. I was lucky and managed to transfer out after a month. They only want your money. Most of the students are transfers only here for 3 months.

28 Aug 18

Richmond, The American International University in London

Fashion Management and Marketing BA (Hons)

It is my biggest regret to be a part of This uni. I had horrible experiences with al the departments including registry and student affairs who are there to help you but don’t care

BubbaMan
07 Aug 17

Richmond, The American International University in London

Business Management: International Business BA (Hons)

Keep eye on your pockets . They will drain them empty. These people only care about making money. The amount we pay isn't reflected in quality of teaching and support. It doesn't feel like university. More like a summer camp . It's a sad example of how misleading marketing strategies are. These people make you believe you got a golden ticket. In fact, they simply get a nice and easy access to your, or your parents' account. Shame because it could be a good experience.

Amir

Richmond, The American International University in London

My experience so far at Richmond has been ok; nothing special at all. If it wasn't for my friends and a lovely Starbucks barista, I would have left a long time ago. I believe the university only cares about your money or should I say your parents' money? They have been cutting courses out of the prospectus due to funding, so where does our money go to? The attendance policy is ridiculous as what is the point of having excused absences when they count towards your absence record? This university needs a good reality check and learn to help their students but students who have traveled from overseas to the UK will need guidance in handling the curriculum not be thrown from one person to the next. In terms of advisers, students should be informed at all times not be told something then be told something completely different to delay their academic process.

...

Richmond, The American International University in London

International Relations BA (Hons)

When I first started at Richmond, it was ok but now there are so many rules being enforced at this university. I do not appreciate the look of the toilets, I do not appreciate how the wifi cuts off constantly and I do not appreciate the overpricing of food and coffees.

Psychology BA (Hons)

With the people i have encountered to the classes, this university is between a 'it would make you crazy' to a 'it would make you insane' scale. But you can meet some great people and make some good friends and maybe learn a thing or two about yourself and others.

AH
Abbigale Henry

Psychology BA (Hons)

Terrible, as this is my first university, i thought Richmond would have a lot to offer when i first came to the open day but it was all a deception, nothing they say or tell you is true.