Richmond, The American International University in London

19 Richmond, The American International University in London reviews

• Richmond, The American International University in London
Adithi

MA Degree in Advertising and Public Relations

Its been wonderful, the teachers are great, they are very supportive the faculty is friendly easy to approach and well versed with the subject. A lot of people from the industry visit and give you insights

Angelo

Finance & Investment BA (Hons)

Overall, after being a student at Richmond, I would not recommend this place to anyone as it cannot provide real higher education, but they will stuck you in their programs in a certain way that will be hard for students to transfer elsewhere so Richmond will profit of students money.

FS
Francesca Sironi
18 Aug 19

Business Management: International Business BA (Hons)

it was the worst, bad teachers, none of them know how to teach , it's not even a real university. cant say one good thing about it. The facilities are awful. there are rats in the wall at the residence

Jane

Accounting & Finance BA (Hons)

Pretty horrible besides being in London. I am a visiting student here from the US and it is very much different from what I expected. It is very small, but if you like that you might like it here. The living conditions are bad; I had mould and I still have spiders in my room. Overall, I could not go back for another semester.

Marcin

Accounting & Finance BA (Hons)

One of the best aspects of studying at Richomd is the double accreditation by both UK and US academic commissions and the flexibility of selecting classes and minors. I really enjoy studying at Richmond and I greatly recommend it.

10 Jul 19

I've really enjoyed my course so far and look forward to seeing what the next year of it will bring. I think University in general is one of those things where, if you take advantage of the opportunities you're offered and really get into your subject, you'll likely enjoy your time more and get more out of the experience, particularly at masters level.

Saffie
10 Jul 19

It's been absolutely great. Richmond is a wonderful place to study and I'm getting so much out of my degree - I'm really glad to have made the decision to study here. I can already see how the MBA will positively impact my career trajectory and am looking forward to life after graduation.

JB
Jake Barber
10 Jul 19

The part-time MBA program has been excellent. I've been able to manage a tricky schedule with work and study, through small class sizes and a supportive faculty who are always accessible. The course content has been up to date and relevant to my goals, and I've enjoyed applying learning points to my immediate job. It's been challenging in the right way, and a very positive experience overall. Highly recommended.

Barbara

We have our good days and our bad days. It's a love-hate relationship, as I think with most universities. But overall I appreciate their efforts to always try to improve things that students complain about. When you ask for help, most of the time there is at least one person there that is going to do their absolute best to try and help you.

MS
MBA STUDENT
17 Jul 19

Master Of Business Administration (MBA): Marketing

STUDENTS SHOULD ENJOY STUDYING HERE . LOCATION AND COURSE AMAZING. PROFESSOR FRIENDLY AND SUPPORTIVE. YOU WILL HAVE TO STUDY AND BE WELL PREPARED FOR THE PRESENTATIONS. INTERNSHIPS WILL HELP YOU AS WELL. TRY AND DO INTERNSHIPS WITH YOUR DISSERTATIONS.