41 Regent's University London reviews

• Regent's University London

Regent's University London

As a final year student I can tell that the university experience is exceptional in Regent’s University London. Staff are helpful and really experienced. Facilities are excellent. University is always evolving from year to year

Business and Finance BA (Hons)

Great experience, great teaching, very nice people, modules are very good with alot of choice in terms of electives. I reccomend to all my friends considering university in central london.

Business and Finance BA (Hons)

It’s been great. I’m in my final year and I’ve seen the university change (for the better) a lot. Timetableling can still improve but otherwise overall it’s been a fantastic experience. There have been amazing networking opportunities great and current topics discussed in major events a lot of social events and the grand ball all of which have made the university experience a memorable one

Regent's University London

Business and Marketing BA (Hons)

My University experience has been amazing so far, all the courses have been interesting and I gained a lot of different skills and knowledge. Moreover, I made amazing friends during my Uni time and I am sad to be graduating this semester and leaving this Uni

Regent's University London

It is has been a very educating, very exciting three years and I have built a huge network of contacts in the professional industry from business development to design to finance. Regent's University London is extremely good at sourcing and hosting industry speakers and throwing networking events.

Business and Finance BA (Hons)

Regent's is an amazing place where to learn, the availability of teachers and quality of the structure is something more unique than rare. The possibility of being involved in a multitude of projects and opportunities is something that very much increased my personal culture and the values that I need on my career.

Regent's University London

Liberal Arts (Journalism) BA (Hons)

So far, I am loving my university experience. I love the international body of my school, and I also love the close relationship I have with my professor, tutors and colleges. I am extremely happy with the facilities at my university, enjoy the majority of my classes and my area of study and am overall happy with my choice of attending Regent's University.

Regent's University London

Having the chance to study at Regents in London was unbelievable, I never thought I would have enjoyed it that much and on the other hand it really showed what industry and sector I want to work in and Regent's University London did a great job making me ready to be a profesional when I graduate.

Regent's University London

Business and Marketing BA (Hons)

So far the experience has been great as I think that Regent's University has all the tools to engage studnets in the current professional world , while aslo helping them to enjoy the uni experience

Administration sucks!!