Regent College London

2 Regent College London reviews

• Regent College London
MH
Mariana Hotcas

HND in Business (General)

Just by Asking if you have any troubles they can help you. My 3rd year and I’m not disappointed. 👍🏼

1 people found this helpful

SD
Stefania Dinu

BSc (Hons) Business Management

I am utterly ashamed to tell people I am a student at Regent College. They have boomed in the last 2 years from 400 students (people barely heard of them back then) to thousands due to Covid19 and online classes. It’s all about the money so they do not refrain from accepting students who can not speak English or tutors who lack teaching skills and have a hard time speaking English, do not have the knowledge to teach or present and instead just read the slides without being able to answer any questions regarding the lesson. Other issues include: Materials containing grammar mistakes and expression mistakes (all materials provided by the college - even the official online policies and procedures), wrong formulas or calculations in class slides, tutors and slides citing Wikipedia as a valid source, various documents or people with different versions for Harvard Referencing, etc. (I could go on forever). Also, for every request we make towards the college, we have had to wait for months, sometimes years (Ex. it took me 1 year to get my ID, 2 months to obtain a letter for the council, 2 months to get my name to be corrected, etc.).