923 Queen's University Belfast reviews

• Queen's University Belfast
Sophie

Queen's University Belfast

I’d advise english students that Irish students go home at the weekends. The university has been average as it has given little academic support or guidance. Until final year there was very little coursework or exams which is always good. The bars, restaurants and clubs are all cheap which is super good. In first year it is also useful that all first years live in the same accommodation village.

Economics BSc (Hons)

I’m on placement year this year and working from home. Management school difficult about making placement part of my course, very annoying. I should have got £500 from NI government but didn’t because of them

Gema

MSc Professional Nursing Adult Nursing

Overall, it was good. Fit for purpose, prepared us for clinical practice but could improve in supporting students in the mental health aspect of things. The pandemic really affected the experience but the university did well to adapt to the unprecedented times.

Jenny

Queen's University Belfast

My overall experience has been relatively good however covid has made it more difficult. I would have loved more support for GB students to meet others especially during covid as living in halls was quite isolating at times when everyone else went home

Elvis

Queen's University Belfast

LLB Law (Senior Status) LLB (Hons)

It’s been an awesome experience as they handled the online teaching process excellently. All requirements to support the student were provided for despite the difficulties faced by other schools

MSc Electronics with Professional Internship

Staffs are extremely talented, the way of teaching is good. We have all the necessary equipments to train upto the industry standards. Fees also very low when compared to other universities.

Richard

Geography BSc (Hons)

One could be tempted to remove stars due to the pandemic, however I don’t think that would be fair on the University, as they don’t want the pandemic as much as we don’t want it. I feel QUB have put as much effort as possible to ensure students have the support we need to be through this year. Of course there have been technical hiccups, of course I’d rather be in-person and have all the social interaction that comes with that, but it’s just not possible at this time. QUB have been supportive and very cooperative, stretching their boundaries beyond what I ever thought possible, which I trust in turn will stretch my boundaries, experience and future.

Srriya

Queen's University Belfast

It has somewhat been a weird experience to say the least? Being a first year uni student during covid hasn't been absolutely wonderful as you inevitably miss out on the vita "university experience" because I dont know how it is to be a university student while being one. I also feel as though international students have been neglected, not by Queen's but at national level. We were told to come over amd pay fees as there'd be some face to face learning but nothing promised was delivered and us international students are stranded here with high living costs that could have been avoided had the government or university had taken the initiative to think about all parties and ensure everyone's welfare!

Tara

Queen's University Belfast

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

My uni has tried their best to provide the best online learning experience which I appreciate was very difficult. Queens provided a good amount of mental health support with talks and advice pages.

Erin

Queen's University Belfast

French and Spanish BA (Hons)

I have actually really enjoyed my time at Queens despite being online for the majority of the time - I've still made plenty of friends and have really enjoyed my classes.