Queen's University Belfast | Student Reviews

604 Queen's University Belfast reviews

• Queen's University Belfast
Panayiota

MA Translation

Horrible. Not what i expected. The tuition was too high for what the course actually offered. As i wrote in the previous answer there were a lot of elements not working. I remember there was a meeting/workshop about video game localisation and the speaker kept speaking in Chinese because the majority of students were from China. It was like a big 'forget you' to the rest of the students.

Drama BA (Hons)

1st year was bad. Second year is class. The uni career service provides excellent support for those than want it and those then can benefit from it. I love the careers consults and student guidance team.

Drama BA (Hons)

Hated first year. Loving second year. Getting involved in things outside of the course is good. Going out and actually socialising is key even if it isn’t what you usually do

Cathy

Queen's University Belfast

Philosophy and Politics BA (Hons)

Poor. Might be the only person to go to uni and roundly Hagen it for the most part. Most students live at home and come from the same colleges so English students are not always welcomed and making friends has thus far proved impossible if not elusive. Lectures are ok but nothing exceptional. TA system is annoying as wexpected to be taught by experts not students. Support staff are very lovely though, they are the best part of university, and the grounds are lovely too.

Drama BA (Hons)

1st year was absolutely awful and possibly the worst year of my life. But 2nd year I’ve grown and got more friends and socialise and I’m just living more and loving living in Belfast. The course still feels part time but I can’t change that so I’m just trying to do my best and earn some money whilst I’m at it.

Lisa

Queen's University Belfast

English and Linguistics BA (Hons)

good but not challenging enough sometimes- and no career help unless you do law or finance lol the library is great and every lecturer I have encountered has been passionate and friendly

Shauna

Queen's University Belfast

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

So far amazing, however the travel can be tiring, would recommend the student accommodation in first year

Rajarshi

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

Very good

Conn

Queen's University Belfast

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

very informative built my character to be more outwards looking and confident person

Hattie