Student reviews of Point Blank Music School

• Point Blank Music School
RP
Robbie Palmer

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (3 year)

It’s a great uni with so many opportunities to take. The more you put in the more you will get but overall it’s a great uni for learning and meeting like minded people.

Cait

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (3 year)

Great, really good. Great teaching, good relevant modules, lots of opportunities to network and help get your music out there. Teachers are enthusiastic and want to help you.

Sophia

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (3 year)

I didn't expect Point Blank to have the amount of support I imagined. The tutors are great and I'm learning a lot every lesson. The skillls I've learnt so far has helped me massively me with my personal music and the knowledge of the tutors is out of this world.

Alicia

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (3 year)

Not exactly as expected, as I thought it would be a lot more crazier and fun for 1st years. Everyone seems very focused on their work and their own outside life. Found that just less than half of the people at the university aren’t that interested in socialising. The course has helped give me an idea of what path I’m going to take my career down .

Point Blank Music School

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering (distance learning) BA (Hons)

Overall I am extremely happy to have chosen this course, the knowledge I have learnt is incredible and really helped me to assert myself as someone with a career to be had in this industry field of study. Yes I think the school have much to to learn as far as how they approach and achieve the best distance learning experience but things are always improving even if its slowly in areas. I would recommend anyone to take this course with Point Blank but would recommend attending the actual school. I would have reservations at this time about choosing a further distance learning course with Point Blank but would attend the site for any of the other courses without question. The content is absolutely top quality and extremely well put together and generally you can see the amount of pride and passion the school has for all that it does and has to offer. It is fantastic to be a part of that and I look forward to the rest of my time with them :)

Karthik

Point Blank Music School

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (2 year)

The experience as a whole has been really good so far. The college is a free and unrestricted place for music making and creative ideas. The tutors are incredibly knowledgable, approachable and always willing to help. The student community is diverse as well and this opens up many avenues for collaboration.

john

Point Blank Music School

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (2 year)

Has been good but the experience is not as great as I was hoping. Instead of deeply exploring one topic, the school forces students to experience a ton of topics very briefly which I find to be interesting but nothing more.

LA
Laren Agius

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (3 year)

Outstanding experience to date. The course has been amazing so far and cannot wait for what is next in the education path within the music industry. This course has prepared me for what I thought I have never was possible

BH
Benjamin Hammersley

Point Blank Music School

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering (distance learning) BA (Hons)

In to the second year and feeling mixed emotions, the workload is plenty but I feel could be more deliberately academic. I am excited about what is to come for the rest of the year.

Georgios

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (3 year)

Great. ! I really love the chance to study in such a uni from my home. Also the stuff is very good in the part of communication and help us with any kind problem !