Student reviews of Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

444 Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John) reviews

• Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)
Giorgio

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

It's been crucial for my development as a person and as a music producer. I have learnt so much during my time at this uni, the life skills in conjunction with academic and production skills have been very helpful in my overall development as a person.

Ed

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

Really enjoy it, getting the most out of it and learning a lot, the teaching is great, resources available are excellent and I feel like I’m learning transferable skills

V
Victor

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

This course is more than i expected. Is a extremelly creative and technical apart from the knowledge adquired. I miss more weekely hours based in theory learning by my tutors instead than less hours at uni an a lot of hours about my personal investigation.

Joseph

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

Uni life has generally been excellent. Bristol's music scene is thriving, which goes hand in hand with my choice of study and there is always something to occupy me throughout the week should I want to go out. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far and don't want to leave education now!

AP
Arturo Potenza

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

incredible, a lot has been learnt that I would never have known about 3 years ago before starting this course. Incentive is given by tutors and lecturers to go out into the world and achieve what it is you wish to, while giving you the knowledge and professional attitude to survive in the competitive industry.

Hannah

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

Horrendous. They only want your money and lie and ignore your email to get it. They won't spend any money on course enrichment and they just leave you stranded at any opportunity.

Mark

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

I'm really enjoyed it. Already i have benefiting much more than expected. I feel almost all the teachers are very good at reaching out to all the different types of pupils. However, one person in the tech department, many of us find very rude and intimidating.

Adam

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

It's been brilliant, challenging, engaging, exciting and worthwhile. Can't wait for the rest of this year and next year. Had a great time in first year. Having a swell time now. It's always and always will be fantastic in my opinion.

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

Overall, it has been a very good experience. The only deparment that is a problem is the student finance division. Also the booking of the drama space is a real problem with others outside the department taking our space.

Mykaela

Plymouth Marjon University (St Mark & St John)

Very good, would recommend to anyone for my course. The university is very friendly and lively. I also found the campus very easy to navigate and people are very helpful in general.