Plymouth Marjon University | Student Reviews

826 Plymouth Marjon University reviews

• Plymouth Marjon University
Liam

Plymouth Marjon University

Sport Coaching and Physical Education BA (Hons)

Marjon offers a real hands on approach with the courses offered. The overall contact time I have had with tutors has been perfect for me with them being available for a meeting after a simple email. I have gained valuable experience and knowledge from my course which has left me in a good position to now go onto a PGCE degree. My social life has also benefited from Marjon after meeting great life-long friends which I have stayed with from the start-moving into halls.

Charley

Plymouth Marjon University

Psychotherapy and Counselling BSc (Hons)

My course is absolutely fantastic. I have made wonderful friends and I look forward to coming in to uni every week. Such a fantastic university, I highly recommend!

Lynn

Plymouth Marjon University

Special Educational Needs and Disability Studies BA (Hons)

Phenomenal, amazing as well as entertaining. As a disabled learner I felt included within all of my learning journey. Nothing is impossible and with the correct support in place everything is achievable.

mya

Plymouth Marjon University

So at the end I was forced out of my own education instead of being helped out. My withdrawal from was processed without my signature and without my consent. I never felt i could talk to the lectures when I was stuck, in fact one time I was called lazy by the head of department because I couldn't understand something. The university caused me so many mental health issues I had to be placed on medication as yet again,no support. Communication between the lectures and the students was abysmal and basically non existent. I was given three days to prep for an important exam and their excuse was just "you should have already known". Not only this when i tried to complain to the university they refused to accept it. You get the idea. Go somewhere else if you want a good education.

Ella

Journalism BA (Hons)

I’m loving it. A great start and a good bunch of people to be around here at Marjon. Very supportive network and everyone kind of knows each other. It’s a lovely atmosphere

Katie

Plymouth Marjon University

Special Educational Needs and Disability Studies BA (Hons)

Worse but the best years of my life Friends are the best support system you have here Ask for help when need it Focus on doing the best for yourself not anyone else

Hannah

Plymouth Marjon University

Speech and Language Therapy BSc (Hons)

I love it, the uni is small which is perfect for me. I felt very at home and welcomed from the first day. The course is amazing and the lecturers make everything interesting. The only draw back is the campus being a drive away from town and the lack of non sporting societies.

Rebecca

Journalism BA (Hons)

Great experience. Just wish I lived in halls. I’d recommend living in halls because you get much more of a sociable experience . I wish I did as I didn’t really have that in first gear

Georgia

Journalism BA (Hons)

I’ve really enjoyed it. I’ve discovered things I never new I would enjoy. I’ve made friends both on my course and in my halls. I’m doing well academically and socially and I’ve seen both my mental and physical health improve

Hannah

Plymouth Marjon University

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

It’s been great. I’ve learnt a lot of skills for after uni life that will really help me. It’s such a lovely campus and the nature of the small size really makes it lovely to get to know everyone.