Arts University Plymouth

263 Arts University Plymouth reviews

• Arts University Plymouth
MR
M. R

Craft & Material Practices BA (Hons)

If I can't recommend then I have to say so so. I am a mature student, therefore I am aware of the workings of companies and politics that go with them. On a scale of 1-10 my personal opinion is 6.

CP
C P

Illustration BA (Hons)

Disappointing. As a whole, it seemed like the university was just focused on money and there were a lot of internal politics going on. I didn't feel like I was encouraged or nurtured at all and the only reason I didn't drop out was because by the time I really wanted to, I'd worked so hard and I didn't want to have wasted my time. I also wanted my degree so I saw it through, but I wish I gone somewhere else.

Aden

Film & Screen Arts BA (Hons)

My overall journey on the BA Film course was a very challenging and rewarding one, I made a lot of films which was vital for my portfolio moving forward in my chosen career.