Plymouth College of Art | Student Reviews

42 Plymouth College of Art reviews

• Plymouth College of Art
Farrah

Textile Design BA (Hons)

I had an amazing time as always and I achieved so much especially the board of governors award. Everyone at the uni has helped and supported me throughout 3 years.

Jordan

Plymouth College of Art

It's been great. I've enjoyed myself at every step of the way. I've been supported by tutors whenever I've needed them and I've seen my art improve so much in the time I've been at uni

Charlotte

Illustration BA (Hons)

It's been so good that I don't want to leave! Feeling very prepared to begin my career and supported by the staff at from the Illustration Team. Wish I could go back and do it all over again!

Shri

Plymouth College of Art

Illustration (Extended Degree) BA (Hons)

Really inspiring and I can’t wait for my next Two year, I feel very supported and driven being at uni. I enjoy the project they set allows Me to really fee what a brief will look like in industry, I also live how they give constructive feedback that I can instantly improve on.

MA Fine Art

Fantastic, amazing technical facilities and a good arts community. There's a growing arts and culture scene in Plymouth with a range of events through out the year. Plymouth is close to a beautiful coastlines and the moor so has a good balance of being urban and natural area.

Ali

Plymouth College of Art

Commercial Photography (Extended Degree) BA (Hons)

Really good except for lack of societies this is a massive let down and I feel like I haven’t had the proper uni experience because of it, I feel that other people I know have had a better time because of societies and sports whereas we didn’t have that option

Plymouth College of Art

Craft & Material Practices BA (Hons)

I’m currently in my third year with around 3-4 months left and throughout my years at the uni haven’t hated it once and I don’t regret it once.. it has changed my life for the better.

Lauren

Illustration BA (Hons)

Amazing, learning alot, lots of opportunities and inspiration around. Motivating environment and lots to do and get involved with. There's stuff going on you just have to get involved yourself and make the most of what's around you.

Amy

Plymouth College of Art

Commercial Photography (Extended Degree) BA (Hons)

So far it is a good university with a diverse outlook on learning, bringing students to learn their passions and enhance their futre goals. As i do not live in any student accommodation by renting my own place the finance part has helped loads and makes for a healthier learning experience for my uni.

Hannah

Plymouth College of Art

Been alright, don't see where the £9250 goes each year! Facilities are good, although you have to pay for everything and your materials as well as the tuition fee each year!