Student reviews of Peter Symonds' College

5 Peter Symonds' College reviews

• Peter Symonds' College

Peter Symonds' College

I have embraced college life and learning from day one. I have made new life long friends, as well as a whole new career and prospects, turning my life around into a positive, bright future. The Peter Symonds package as a whole did that- from accessibility of the course, to the teaching style and empathy of the lecturers. I have no doubt that doing this course has enabled me to change my life around for the better and provide me with a future.

TF
Teresa Fisher

Peter Symonds' College

It has been hard work going back to studying after having a long break. However the staff have been very supportive and encouraged me throughout the course which has allowed me to succeed

FS
Faye smith

Peter Symonds' College

Good. It has been a good experience so far with face to face lessons the reason i chose to study this way. Without having taught lessons i would not have continued learning

SL
Sarah Lang

Foundation Degree in Management and Business

Good overall in terms of tutoring and guidance. The administration processes could be tightened up. I don’t feel all departments communicate well and this gives an overall impression of disfunction.

RR
Rachel Reid

Peter Symonds' College

Peter Symonds has been an excellent place to study for my degree. The teaching has been really good with teachers making lessons interesting. Teachers are supportive and always on hand for discussions and questions. Any issues or complaints that we have are always listened to and acted upon where appropriate. I have really enjoyed my time at Peter Symonds and it has provided me with the confidence to continue with further education after graduation.