Pearson Business School | Student Reviews

118 Pearson Business School reviews

• Pearson Business School
James

BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing

I have really enjoyed it, it’s a uni inside a business so it’s not like the traditional boring uni, it’s fun and fast paced. With an unusual style of learning which suits me

OE
Orla Enright

BA (Honours) Business Management

I have enjoyed working with my peers and some of the course, i think it has lost its personal and industry style touch though greatky due to how many people they have accepted.

Katie

BA (Honours) Business Management

I would advise people to opt for the degree apprenticeship route as it is a fantastic way to combine work and study and apply the knowledge from the classroom to the workplace and vice versa

Francesca

BA (Honours) Business Management with Finance

Overall, it is a good university for being a new born one. Some aspects should be improve. I would implement the feedback and tutors presence throughout the terms

Monica

BA (Honours) Business Management

The uni seems good so far, it's small and has most of the things I need, however the student portal could use some work as well as the overall facilities like the wifi and the lack of a library.

Adam

BA (Honours) Business Management with Entrepreneurship

My overall experience at university so far has been pretty stressful and I would say that I am struggling to get used to life at university, I knew it would be hard work before I came. However, I have yet to adjust to university life and the work load I am meant to be performing.

Student

Pearson Business School

BA (Honours) Business Management (Professional Pathway)

I've really enjoyed it and I'm so happy I chose to attend Pearson College London, it is definitely the right place for me. The focus on industry and employability is really great and I know that when I graduate I will leave with a relevant degree that will help me in my career.

Holly

BA (Honours) Business Management

My overall university experience has been second to none. I feel part of a family at Pearson Business School. The support I have received has been great and the teaching is excellent.

Matilda

BA (Honours) Business Management

Fun, informative and a close community feel

NM
Niamh Mulhall

BA (Honours) Business Management

brilliant, everyone is so nice and helpful and i would recommend to any prospectus students to attend here!