Pearson Business School | Student Reviews

118 Pearson Business School reviews

• Pearson Business School
Chloe

BA (Honours) Business Management

I really enjoy studying at Pearson. All of the tutors are friendly and very well educated and teach well. I can't fault my time at Pearson so far and I hope this experience continues to be great.

OL
Oliver latta

BA (Honours) Business Management with Entrepreneurship

Very much enjoyed my time at pearson college London! Been a life changing experience and there’s nothing I would change!! The teaching has been amazing along with the exposure to large business, allowing you to really grow your cv

Emma

BA (Honours) Business Management

It has been warm and welcoming so far, although as a degree apprentice I haven't been able to get a true feel of 'uni life'. The sports clubs and societies available to traditional students however, looks amazing

Molly

BA (Honours) Business Management

Massive learning curve! It’s been a huge and sometimes difficult adjustment but uni itself is so good, it’s a brilliant opportunity. It’s going so quickly and I can’t wait to see what else it brings my way

Alasdair

BA (Honours) Business Management

Coming from a non-academic background having completed a 2 year apprenticeship qualification, I never saw myself particularly enjoying university. Indeed, I am sure this would not be the case if I were studying anywhere else but Pearson College. The blend of academic work and professional development in an engaging and exciting environment makes it an incredibly rewarding experience.

Alissa

BA (Honours) Business Management

Very good, everyone is friendly it’s like everyone is in one big friend group, there are so many like minded people that go to the uni because they’re all looking to succeed in the business world which is really motivating to be around. The work is challenging but very rewarding

Poppy

BA (Honours) Business Management

I am working full time as well going to university, so I am very stressed most of the time. However, the uni are very good at accommodating this. They offer help and support and assist you when needs be. I look forward to going to uni on the Fridays as I get to see my friends and learn something new besides office work. The uni is lovely to be in, the decor is modern and comfortable. I feel very at ease going into the uni. Overall, although uni work does seem impossible at times, help is always available and I always manage it in the end.

Ellie

Pearson Business School

BA (Honours) Business Management (Professional Pathway)

The uni is brilliant if you want real life work experience and a degree, it is not suited to people looking for the typical uni lifestyle. It accelerates career prospects more than a normal degree.

Conner

BA (Honours) Business Management with Global Industries

I have been extremely pleased with my experience so far, and I believe this feeling will only strengthen as more time goes by. Thew tutors really care, and are always seeking out new and engaging ways for students to get real life experiences of business, highly encouraging us not to miss out on any opportunities.

Kat

BA (Honours) Business Management

Good and improving each year with events and opportunities for networking and improving skills for the workplace. As the student body grows, the more societies there are.