Pearson Business School | Student Reviews

118 Pearson Business School reviews

• Pearson Business School

BA (Honours) Business Management with Global Industries

Good: - lectures recorded online - great location - modern building - accredited by uni of Kent - experienced lecturers Bad - lack of support - inconsistent with grades for their Sustainability module - ridiculous deadlines - low job prospects

George

Pearson Business School

BA/MArt - The Art of Video Games (Integrated Masters)

I was able to approach my course with no previous experience or industry based skills and whilst they may have been weird, exhausting or even just confusing, I loved every single day.

DC
Dexter Chu

BA (Honours) Business Management with Finance

My experience thus far has been good fun, and a good learning curve, it has allowed me to grow and experience opportunities which I may not have had if I were not placed in this environment.

Joseph

BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing

My overall university experience has been amazing. From day one I have been pushed by other like-minded students. My financial burden has been lifted through not having to pay for any materials. Due to a massive online library.

Molly

BA (Honours) Business Management

Excellent. Communication with regards to results and timetables could be improved/smoothed out but otherwise I cant fault it. Would highly recommend to all budding business-people.

Joe

BA (Honours) Business Management

Very good - stressful whilst working as well though, but there is lots of support from both Transport for London and the College itself which is very useful

Tiayanna

BA (Honours) Business Management

Best experience so far, couldn’t have achieved half of what I have done if it wasn’t for my university. I have done an internship in a FTSE 100 company as well as meet Levi Roots.

Laureece

BA (Honours) Business Management

I wouldn’t recommend the uni or some of the modules on the course. Only recommend the fact that the degree is free. Very unorganised and not realistic about time lines. No social network or university experience

Anon

BA (Honours) Business Management

Loved it / since it is a small uni, you get to know everyone and therefore become very comfortable very quickly. Lots of extra opportunities offered and the lessons are amaizng

Francesca

BA (Honours) Business Management with Finance

Pearson College London is a business school with a growing potential. Its selling point is the location in Holborn and the connection it has with multiple companies.