Pearson Business School | Student Reviews

118 Pearson Business School reviews

• Pearson Business School
Zac

BA (Honours) Business Management

It has been amazing and learnt so much! Thank you to the pearson college team. All the staff understand the industry and how to communicate their experiences to the students.

Shianne

BA (Honours) Business Management

So far it has been good, it's quite new so it's different to adapt

LR
Leah Rawlins

BA (Honours) Business Management

After an initial struggle adapting to the independence of university, I now enjoy being a student at Pearson and find the support available incredibly helpful.

AI
Abdullah Iqbal

BA (Honours) Business Management

It's going great so far! I do want there to be more support for students who are involved in different businesses outside of Uni and connect them, leveraging off Pearsons contacts. Hope it only gets better :)

Katie

BA (Honours) Business Management

It has been interesting. My uni appears to be amazing and modern and new from the outside, but is riddled with poor lecturers, no support and a lack of communication. If it were to improve, I would recommend to others.

A.

BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing

It’s been good so far, and I’m enjoying how the course is different to the offering of any other university. However, I would like a bit more clarity in organisation and more societies.

BW
Ben Whitehead

LLB (Honours) Law / MLaw Legal Professional Practice

With excellent pastoral and educational support from tutors and support staff, Pearson is a place of support, teaching, and educational brilliance. With excellent visitors, it provides a wonderful place to learn and grow, both socially and academically.

James

LLB (Honours) Law / MLaw Legal Professional Practice

From an academic viewpoint I feel the tutors have provided good lessons and support in order for me to develop my knowledge. The uni is also ideal for me as I live at home and can quite easily commute there and back, as if I was working up there. It is common for people to commute also, so I don't feel I am missing out on not staying in accommodation. Although I have made some good friends at my uni so far, I do feel the social life is lacking. The societies are few and there are not many Pearson run social events (other than workshops where you meet others), so this is an area which could have been improved in order to improve my overall university experience so far.