Pearson Business School | Student Reviews

• Pearson Business School
CH
Charlie Hanrahan

BA (Honours) Business Management with Finance

Absolutely loved it, I'm sad to be in my final year. Its so nice to be at a uni that prepares you for when you leave and go into the work enviroment. I've studied topics that genuinely interest me and been to India with their guaranteed internships programme.

TB
Tom Burnett

BA (Honours) Business Management

I have met some great people and learnt loads studying at pearson. I have furthered my passion for business and the lecturers have really inspired me to push for what I want. I enjoy waking up and making my way to university and I am actuallt excited to see what the day brings. I have found the social side of London difficult. As there is no accommodation at pearson college. Students are “advised” to stay in suggested accommodation. This has meant a lot of my friends I have made at university are scattered around London and meeting up all together is costly and time consuming. If there was halls it would defiantly be an improvement.

Kat

BA (Honours) Business Management

Excellent. There are many social events which are available and accessible to all students, which are catered to many needs. Although there isn't the diversity of many public universities, there are many opportunities to get stuck in and develop your career.

TP
Tulani Pama

BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing

University has been quite interesting, lots of opportunities to put ones-self into numerous social environments. It’s a nice experience thus far and I will tell you more later.

AL
Antonio Lacosta

BA (Honours) Business Management

Overall experience very positive. The content is intellectually stimulating and real word oriented. 60% of the tutors are really good. Marks released too late though

MW
Melissa Wimble

BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing

Very good, I have experienced a lot through all the different companies I have been to and the various trips such as the Estonia International Business Competition trip and experience in running a social enterprise such as Once Upon a Doug.

RB
Roxette Baybay

Pearson Business School

Studying at Pearson has been a highlight in my studies so far. It has opened doors to me that I have never imagined. I've also considered routes that I never have before (such as possibly specialising in Medical Law). Overall, Pearson College London has given their students a warm welcome and a great learning experience.

BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing

Some very good and relevant things like industry days which provide insight into real life work. However, many things need to be improved like making sure tutors are fit to teach.

Tyler

LLB (Honours) Law / MLaw Legal Professional Practice

So far, I have had a very good experience with Pearson College, ultimately university is down the the education and I feel I couldn’t have gone to a better uni for this reason. The tutors are specialists and charismatic in how they teach, Pearson is always there to help you when you need them which is a sigh of relieve when a problem occurs.

AC
Adam Coker

Pearson Business School

It’s been very tough. But there’s the most support you can never of expected from a university. But with this I have managed to continue on my course and continue to want to achieve.