137 Pearson College London (including Escape Studios) reviews

• Pearson College London (including Escape Studios)

BA (Honours) Business Management

Even while being online this year, we have had frequent contact with the uni, weekly emails and meeting with our tutors. Especially access to councillor during these tough times. while our seminars and lectures have gone online, we are still getting 100% from our lecturers and tutors, doing the best they can to help us succeed. (I study the MLaw degree, however, this was not an avaliable option when selecting the course)

Imani

BA (Honours) Business Management

Overall, the experience has been great despite the challenges the pandemic has bought. The teaching and support available is good and I really enjoy my course. I look forward to my second year.

anno

BA (Honours) Business Management with Finance

Please please please do not go here. My finance teacher was superb and economics but everything else is such a big red flag. Mediocre teachers , a student services team that seems to be completely incompetent. I have graduated in early this year and not even received a certificate yet. Oh and don't fall for the guaranteed internship scheme , it's completely garbage. You get fast tracked to 'interviews' at crap start ups that most likely won't survive. Luckily I applied elsewhere to hedge my bets ! you're not gonna make it into a bank this this name , no one knows it. if like me, you've fallen pray to the this money grab scheme - do yourself a favor and undertake a masters at a proper russel group uni

anon
26 Jul 20

Pearson College London (including Escape Studios)

not great - I'm stressed and anxious. I can't wait to finish my degree so I can sleep better at night. Studying has never been harder and again, I'm stressed :(

tyler

BA (Honours) Business Management

DO NOT go here. It is a money making scheme as Pearson as a company is losing an incredible amount of money. The lecturers are lazy, student services are incompetent and there is 0 support what so ever. This is honestly the biggest regret of my life and most of my friends lives and I wish that I was able to read this review three years ago. DO go to that other uni you was looking for, DO that apprenticeship! DO NOT go to Pearson College London! All of these other reviews must be from different unis because they are not the same as my experience lol just ask the people who done the right thing and dropped out and went to better universities

Aron

BA (Honours) Business Management with Entrepreneurship

It's been fun and challenging. Definitely a more personal experience than a large university. It is central and easy to get to, definitely feel at the heart of London.

Alina

BA (Honours) Business Management

Definitely recommend to anyone who wants real life experiences related to the workplace. Tutors are supportive and patient which really helps nurture your learning.

Rebecca

Pearson College London (including Escape Studios)

I feel very encouraged from all sides at uni which makes learning a lot easier.

Antonia

Pearson College London (including Escape Studios)

Been cool, enjoyed it a lot

Rhian

Pearson College London (including Escape Studios)

i have been made to feel very welcome and treated very fairly