Oxford Business College | Student Reviews

77 Oxford Business College reviews

• Oxford Business College
steven

HNC in Business HNC

The experience is enjoyable everyone is friendly and you are given the space to be independent. the college has wide range of activities to join in from to help integrate into the community.

Joseph

HNC in Business HNC

I had a really great learning experiance at the college. It really set me up for success in other courses. Couldn't have asked for more.

Renas

HND in Business (Fast Track) HND

The experience at the college is very good, at times can be very demanding, but if you organised yourself, it should be all fine. all the best to all the future people that want to join the college

tom

Oxford Business College

Very nice I think it’s very fun and met lots of great people both students and teachers

Renas

HND in Business (Fast Track) HND

It is great. Teachers are good. Staff is goo. the city is very nice and there are many international people that you can meet. I am happy that I came to Oxford

Y
Yoonseok

Oxford Business College

Studying in Oxford Business College gives me a good chance to improve my English and career. If there were students who want to study in Oxford, I would recommend to study in this college.

NB
Norman Biacchi

HND in Business HND

University changed my life: I was a sales person before, now I am CMO for an Italian car dealer, in Italy. My digital and entrepreneurial skills have improved a lot and now I can’t stop learning and improving, while before I was fine with doing the least possible. Thanks to uni, I can’t settle for the least, I just can’t get enough and I always want to do more and be the best version of me. To sum up, thanks to uni I seize the day every day: carpe diem!

Mo

HND in Business (Fast Track) HND

The college is great. The teachers are very helpful and will make sure that you understood the lectures. The college staff are lovely and in the heart of Oxford city center.

RA
Rebeca Ango Bueriberi

HNC in Business HNC

Very good! I am truly enjoying studying here. It is a very friendly environment. Teachers, students and other staff members are very welcoming and always willing to help.

Rachel

HND in Business (Fast Track) HND

I would say that i have received the experience better than i expected. I would recommend people of any age, people from any country and people with any end goal to join Oxford Business College.