757 Oxford Business College reviews

• Oxford Business College
Renan

Oxford Business College

We're having online classes at the moment, the tutors are prepared and always looking to answer all the questions. I'm developing many skills since my studies started and I'm happy with all the tools OBC is giving to me. I really recommend it.

serena

Oxford Business College

The University gives feedback and support. Also, the tutors help and motivated us, in addition to the syllabus for each subject. Despite the exceptional situation face the Covid-19 pandemic I consider that we are improve a lot.

Lavinia

Oxford Business College

My decision to enroll at this college, was by far the best thing that I have done it. Here, I have found great teachers, I had a lot of support from all staff and also I had the opportunity to learn a lot of new and interesting things, wich will be very helpful for my life from now on. I want to thank to all for the patience that has been shown, because we need it and also for being so kind and lovely persons. Thank you all for everything. May God bless you all and keep you and your families safe.

Nicolae

Oxford Business College

Nice staff, helpful and suportive, they seem to be doing everything în theyr power to help students. Will highly recomand to my friend and to everyone to fallow this course at Oxford Buisiness College.

Oxford Business College

I was feeling more confident and I started be more social around me with unknow people’s and good observe. I didn t make many friends but I had good experience , in past I never taught that I’ll be in a college and maybe I will have my bussine. So even with quarantine and bad moments was a good year and the college provide helpness for us. A rate? 10

Oxford Business College

All the things here are amazing, staff great tutor amazing plenty of help and they always answer on any hours . I am greatfull to be here. I am online now and I find it better than normal. I can understand everything

Oxford Business College

By far, this has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life; the tutors' support and direction have allowed me to grow into a better and more organised person, and I've learnt to trust myself and to demand more from myself.

Dragos

Oxford Business College

Friendly and opened-minded teachers, ready to help and to share their knowledge about the courses their teaching and undergraduate opportunity to develop into a graduate with a high level of employability.

Ion

Oxford Business College

I am really pleased to tell you I have received a really good experience at this University this academic year, and I am sure that all of the 4 years I will received a very good and important experience which will help me become successful. When I chosen this University I was sure they will give a really good understanding of the course I chose and that I will gain a lot of important skills.

Elena

Oxford Business College

The fact that I enrolled in this University changed my priorities and perspective of life. I met wonderful people, willing to help you at any time. Here I discovered that I am a fighter regardless of the circumstances. The teachers offer us all the support we need. conclusion I am very happy that I had the courage to start this journey.