Oxford Brookes University

1,320 Oxford Brookes University reviews

• Oxford Brookes University
GM
Ginevra Moneti

Marketing and Events Management BA (Hons)

The facilities are amazing, it makes student really want to study because there are a lot of comfortable spaces such as the library. Maybe it will be useful to do more theory on books because sometimes it’s not enough just studying on the powerpoint in class

1 people found this helpful

LC
Lucy Collings

Anthropology BSc (Hons)

Best - social life, facilities, buildings Worst - cheney student village

Ellie-Mae

Japanese Studies BA (Hons)

I think for me, I chose Brookes because I wanted somewhere to enjoy my university years and study hard, but not be constantly involved with work. I think Brookes manages to achieve this but could work on some areas. The union offers a wide range of clubs and societies, but not everything is catered for. I think that some of the facilities such as WiFi and rooms and could be improved too. Due to Corona, I havent had much chance to explore the uni, but overall I enjoy it. The lecturers are fantastic, I wish they didn't have to go on strike because of pay. It's really disrupted by learning this term which I am extremely disappointed by. Other than that, not much .

SU
SASHINDU UDIRA WICKRAMAARACHCHI

Public Health MPH or PGDip or PGCert

Student support can be improved

CE
Chanté Els

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

The facilities and laboratories for my course are very up to date and informative. Scientific databases that hold papers I need for my essays are easily accessed through Oxford Brookes. Lecturers are very helpful and strive to ensure I have the best university and learning experience possible.

KS
Katie Schofield

Philosophy/Sociology BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Very nice city, nice architecture. Headington campus is very nice but the other campuses are in poor locations and ugly.

BF
Bashini Fathima

International Business Management MSc

The best are the friends, staffs and the food. And the worst is the class schedules ..

RB
Rasheedha Begum Shahul Hameed

International Business Management MSc

It has very friendly environment for international students.

SW
Sofia Weber

English Literature BA (Hons)

Great Support and content access for my course. Teachers are helpful and supportive within tutorials, class time and outside of class. Range of choice of module options. Striking has negatively impacted our learning and assessments

ZN