Oxford Brookes University

• Oxford Brookes University
TC
TZU-HUA CHEN

Marketing MSc

I like the campus building. If we can have more chances or activities to meet other students will be better.

MC
Muhammed Cihangir

Economics, Politics and International Relations BA (Hons)

I think Oxford Brookes is located at probably the best student city in the world and still accomplishes to be and look modern and innovative. The 24/7 open campus library also benefits us a lot.

NK
Nilsu Kaplan

Economics, Finance and International Business BSc (Hons)

I think the best aspect is the accessibility to a wide range of sources the university allows us, I can come and study in the forum or library whenever I want and reach the resources I need easily. The only downside is that sometimes the forum gets a bit chilly but I guess that’s something we need to get used to during the covid-19.

PL
Patricia Lazarte

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

N/A

GS
Gabriela Salcedo

Psychology MSc or PGDip or PGCert

The location is perfect and there are many areas to study. What I don’t like is that sometimes classes have been changed to online. As I am an international student, I pay a big amount of money and I would prefer when classes are not online

PS
Priscilla Solomon

Public Health MPH or PGDip or PGCert

classes are well explained and materials are always made available

IS
Isabella Silvestri

Philosophy BA (Hons)

Lovely location and great place to study. Supportive lectures and uni as a whole. The main campus has a good feel to it. There are many different places to study, which gives you lots of different opportunities to study. I feel as if there would be more ways to get involved with the student union/more promotion of societies. I feel as if there would be a bit more student support aswell.

Shailja Raturi

Blessy

Can do much better

SA
Shashank Argade

Marketing and Entrepreneurship MSc

Fantastic facilities at the Headington campus.