Oxford Brookes University | Student Reviews

1,029 Oxford Brookes University reviews

• Oxford Brookes University
Jordan

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

in a whole I have enjoyed my experience but the hours can feel better if broken up is my only criticism. and I feel like the college could benefit by spilting it up

ilija

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

for me to be part of these university it makes me very happy and honour .I have learn so many new things what i can use them in my life.I hope everything will go in perfect way for me.

Jake

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

So far the course has beaning enjoyable but intense. The amount of work required away from uni has slowly increased as the course has progressed and this appears to be continuing as the course progresses.

raichelle

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

We are enjoying it and so far the facilities are good except the canteen and some sports facilities ,the teachers are really they are really nice and approachable, they are of great help to us ,they make the course fun and easy to learn..3 of our tutors are really good

Abigail

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

My experience has been good. I have felt support at university and it has provided me transferable skills I can bring back to my place of work and job. I have really enjoyed university so far.

katie

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

I have enjoyed my overall university experience so far as i have learnt a lot and it has helped me decide the job i want in the future because it has given ,e the opportunity to look into careers.

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

So far i have enjoyed my time on the course, i have been able to develop both within university and also outside within my career. from the information given it leads into real world skills as well as topics linking within different subjects which can be used therefore enhancing your knowledge by being able to adapt information. with the facilities which are on offer it ensures that while on the grounds of the college/university you have access to all the equipment and support which you might need to be able to successfully complete the assignments.

Sanah

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

Good so far - overwhelming with amount of assignments due but still good. Sessions are usually well detailed and able to contact tutors outside of lessons when needed

Natalie

Business and Management Practice (Solihull College) FdA

I am enjoying my course and like the college. I feel that we receive a good level of support from our tutors as well as our personal tutor as we receive one to one sessions.

Oxford Brookes University

Foundation in Business BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

I find it very challenging but rewarding. I would highly recommend doing the course. Very interesting modules, good way of teaching and full support from the tutors.