2 Online Business School Ltd reviews

• Online Business School Ltd

Online Business School Ltd

So far the experience has been good although you have to be very disciplined to study from home. Help and support is there if you need it. If you are looking to study towards a degree but have a very limited budget and also go to work, then it is well worth while taking a look at the online study route.

Online Business School Ltd

I am really enjoying my studying with Online Business School. The course materials provided are interesting and extensive, i feel I am being provided everything I need in order to pass the course and receive a great mark too. I am already looking into doing a top up course at one of the Universities recommended by Online Business School which is great. I think the best thing, in all honesty, is the flexibility and the price. I am paying a quarter of what most students are paying for their studies and I am also able to work full time, so no student debt for me! If you are serious about learning but don't think you have the time try Online Business School.