Oaklands College

2 Oaklands College reviews

• Oaklands College

Foundation Degree Equine Performance and Management (F/T)

The college is a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. However , during my last course at the college I became increasingly frustrated by the lack of support from several teachers. My main teacher decided to bunk off of our lessons and just left us to it. Not exactly the sort of thing you need when trying to study for your future career!

06 Jun 14

Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Full-time)

Oaklands college has generally been okay for me, the teachers do sometimes have a lot to deal with, which can sometimes be frustrating, but the overall support in classes you get is pretty good. The teaching isn't too bad either. Nice location, student union is okay, but at my time at Oaklands I never felt I was being listened to enough in some of my arguments about the college. Overall my course was pleasant ahd it's ups and downs but not bad at all!