Student reviews of Nottingham Trent University

2,500 Nottingham Trent University reviews

• Nottingham Trent University
David

Global Supply Chain Management MBA

An eye opening in terms of the excellent educational facilities available. Also the diverse cultures has taught me how to relate on the international stage and a very condusive environment for education. NTU i believe gives the opportunity to all students to become assets to their future wherever they will find themselves.

IR
Irwan Richard

Nottingham Trent University

Information Systems BSc (Hons)

So far not that much to say. We are taking life as it comes to us. I mean life could be much more better when summer will come because when its cold i just want to stay in my bed and not go out at all.

AN
Antonio N

Exercise Physiology MRes

I like the Clifton campus because there are many interesting sports you can get involved in and the laboratories are very well equipped. And the Global team is very helpful.

LT
Le Thuy An

Marketing MSc

Overall, it has been a great journey for me both in the academic side and the living experience side. I have met a lot of great people here at NTU, got chances to develop myself further than what I could ever expected.

Y
Yamin

Nottingham Trent University

Biomedical Sciences BSc (Hons)

So far, I have enjoyed my university life by involving in volunteering, university projects and working part-time at my university to enhance my other transferable skills.

V
Venkata

Engineering Management MSc

So far its been brilliant and interesting. I have been getting a lot of support from lecturers and good advice from the employability along with involvement in lot of cultural activities.

Arif

Science and Technology PhD

I would highly recommend it :) They also have a lot of funding for PhD position. They have the required facilities and a lot of things to get involved into. The university also offer various volunteering and part time work opportunity to help you develop as a person

PT
PrudhVI Teja Chittineni

IT Security MSc

Very good actually. It's quite comfortable to students. And university provides more facilities to the students which is more encouraging. I prefer to the others as well

HK
Hemanth Kumar Reddy

IT Security MSc

It's a very good University with very good facilities and resources which is very helpful for the student. University conducts regular sessions and workshops to help the students.

Saurabh

Cloud and Enterprise Computing MSc

For the most part, my experience with the university has been good. However, I missed some fresher week events because I arrived slightly late in UK. Just one suggestion - Clifton's global lounge should be bigger like the City's global lounge.