Nottingham Trent University | Student Reviews

3,987 Nottingham Trent University reviews

• Nottingham Trent University
Morgan

Nottingham Trent University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

For me, it was the quality of education that really let me down this year, it took a hinderance to my grades and I felt like this academic year wasn't a true reflection of my capabilities. If I was able to visit the campus and use the facilities there as well as experience in-person teaching, then my score would have drastically improved.

Thea

Nottingham Trent University

Ecology and Conservation BSc (Hons)

NTU has been very supportive and understanding of my depleting mental health in the midst of this pandemic and military coup, giving students one on one tutorials with tutors to bring up issues and better our online student experience. The student support has been great, considering I'm not registered to the NHS. However, my course is very field and practical-based, so it would be nice to have international uni fees a bit cheaper when almost everything is delivered online.

Rowan

Nottingham Trent University

Economics with Business BA (Hons)

My experience has been good overall in terms of fun and enjoyment. The studying is hard as it’s online and it’s hard to motivate myself as i’m doing all my learning in the same room i sleep in, so there’s not a lot of change of scenery.

Nottingham Trent University

Property Development and Planning BSc (Hons)

Communication and involvement of my lecturers is amazing- they are all extremely interested in their field and are very supportive and understanding with students. Access to resources and support is easy and the information provided to help with my employability has been clear. When on campus the environment is fun and enjoyable. However, doing everything online has meant that the full experience of the course was removed which has made it a lot less enjoyable. This has meant that this year has been more about sticking it out till next year instead of enjoying the course.

Brodie

Nottingham Trent University

Education (Psychology) BA (Hons)

Had we been in person, I believe the experience would have been much better. Online classes are unsuitable for universities comfortable with in person teachings.

Lucy

Nottingham Trent University

I have felt very alone during the year not only education wise but also social wise, I ended up staying at home for 2nd term honestly because I was terrified to come back. Although 3 rd term has been great I feel that my university could have provided more accessible support to have made my start easier

Leon

Criminology BA (Hons)

I actually think trent is great. People complain about the lack of support, which is fair, but those people absolutely do not work hard enough. I've been given more than enough content to be successful, and I get firsts consistently

Nottingham Trent University

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

Everything is kind of rubbish this year because of COVID so we haven't been able to use a lot of university facilities or see lecturers face to face, but that's not the university's fault.

Emma

Zoo Biology BSc (Hons)

Despite university being mainly online, it has been pleasantly OK to deal with. My lecturers have been very helpful when help is needed and the way in which they have approached online learning is very well done since it was new for many of us

Evie

Real Estate BSc (Hons)

I don’t think it would be fair to give any more than 1 star due to living it a home this year, not out of choice. I have received no help or support this year from my course, considering uni is new to me, I am dyslexic and have never met anyone from uni (including professors) My experience was not great online as most lessons included professors babysitting with children screaming in the background or dog barking.