Norwich University of the Arts | Student Reviews

664 Norwich University of the Arts reviews

• Norwich University of the Arts
Cheznie

Animation BA (Hons)

Not as exciting as I expected. I also don't feel as ready for the outside world as I hoped. My tutors are lovely though, and very understanding of personal issues.

Kate

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been very good with meeting really lovely people within my accommodation to meeting new like minded people on my course. The work takes a bit of getting used to after A levels and a foundation however once you get into it it's really enjoyable and very useful.

M.

Games Art & Design (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

It is a lot of work, there is a lot of stuff to do, research and learn but I like it and I feel this university is tacking care of my future as I am sure this is what it takes to be good at what I would like to do.

Jenny

Norwich University of the Arts

Fine Art (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

Made some good friends and its opened up some new ways of working. Overall I would like more contact time and more technique/teaching. The staff are all excellent as are the technicians.

Alice

MA Moving Image and Sound

I have been there only for three months so far, but I find it complete; anything a student need is there. The course could be more complete for practical lesson that are almost missing.

Ioannis

Norwich University of the Arts

Film and Moving Image Production BA (Hons)

It is interesting. I am satisfied by the overall quality of the courses and grateful for all the chances that the University gives me both inside and out of the course. I wish we were slightly more artistically challenged

Zoe

Fashion BA (Hons)

I have just started the second term and although it hasn't been that long, i can honestly say University life in Norwich has changed me so much. I have become more independent and social, I have become more devoted to more course, and gained so much knowledge of my practice. Wouldn't change it for anything.

Oliver

Games Art & Design (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

My university experience has been very positive so far, I've had little doubts about the course and the direction I'm taking so far. The university's facilities and course has exceeded my expectations.

Games Art & Design (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed it a lot and it is stressful yet rewarding, I need a lot of help and although sometimes I am frustrated I am always given some support and figure it out in the end.

Chelsea

Photography BA (Hons)

Overall, it has been great. There are always things that could be improved, but I have enjoyed it and learnt a lot so far. My confidence has grown and so has my style in my discipline. I think going to university can make or break you, you have a lot of new elements to deal with if you have come straight from sixth form, but once you settle and if you enjoy what you are doing you are fine and learn so much from the course and in terms of life experience too.