908 Norwich University of the Arts reviews

• Norwich University of the Arts
Jamie

Film and Moving Image Production BA (Hons)

It’s been a good year and met lots of new friends and had the best life I could have, but covid did ruin it quite a lot and it could’ve been a lot better. Hopefully next year will be a batter one

Jessica

Norwich University of the Arts

Animation and Visual Effects (VFX) (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

Great experience in general. Feel that tutors could have more empathy towards personal situations that students are facing. Learning has been well adjusted to work online but feels as though much of it isn’t relevant to my subject, especially in the current project.

elliott

Film and Moving Image Production BA (Hons)

Overall I have really enjoyed my time at NUA, particularly the experience of living in Norwich. The city suits me, and perhaps it'll suit you too. I really enjoy the practical approach which the Film course, and the uni as a whole, takes. It is a pleasant, creative community with dedicated lecturers, good student support and generally pretty good facilities. Definitely bear in mind that NUA is a smaller uni, which can be a good and a bad thing.

Rory

Illustration BA (Hons)

How the uni handled coronavirus was embarrassing. The teaching was limited. The library and design workshops are good but too many students sharing. The life drawing resources were very handy.

Cheznie

Animation BA (Hons)

Not as exciting as I expected. I also don't feel as ready for the outside world as I hoped. My tutors are lovely though, and very understanding of personal issues.

Kate

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been very good with meeting really lovely people within my accommodation to meeting new like minded people on my course. The work takes a bit of getting used to after A levels and a foundation however once you get into it it's really enjoyable and very useful.

M.

Norwich University of the Arts

Games Art & Design (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

It is a lot of work, there is a lot of stuff to do, research and learn but I like it and I feel this university is tacking care of my future as I am sure this is what it takes to be good at what I would like to do.

Jenny

Norwich University of the Arts

Fine Art (including Year 0) BA (Hons)

Made some good friends and its opened up some new ways of working. Overall I would like more contact time and more technique/teaching. The staff are all excellent as are the technicians.

Alice

MA Moving Image and Sound

I have been there only for three months so far, but I find it complete; anything a student need is there. The course could be more complete for practical lesson that are almost missing.

Ioannis

Film and Moving Image Production BA (Hons)

It is interesting. I am satisfied by the overall quality of the courses and grateful for all the chances that the University gives me both inside and out of the course. I wish we were slightly more artistically challenged